Medical Specialty >> Hematology

Doctors Lounge - Hematology Answers

Back to Hematology Answers List

Forum Name: Hematology Topics

Question: paleness help

ddzc - Tue Oct 07, 2003 4:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I just have a little question to ask and im sure this is a good place to ask it for the pros.

Anyway I was just wondering what you can apply or achieve to remove paleness to the face. Like black lines under they eyes, eyes dropped a bit, tired looking. Just always tired looking like I got no sleep. Im healthy, I excercise daily and always get sleep but it doesen't matter b/c it will always look the same if I get 1 hour of sleep or 12.

So I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestion to lighten up or is there something I can take, like I heard of an eye lifter but im not sure where to get it or if I should even bother. Anyone have any suggestion on what to take or do at this type of situation. I asked my doctor and he said it's normal but it's not, really bugging me looking tired all the time.

Thank you,

Danny
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:32 pm

User avatar ddzc,
Did you get a blood count done? What was the Hgb level? Did you get any other investigations done?