Medical Specialty >> Hematology

Doctors Lounge - Hematology Answers

Back to Hematology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/12/2017.

Forum Name: Hematology Topics

Question: paleness help

ddzc - Tue Oct 07, 2003 4:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I just have a little question to ask and im sure this is a good place to ask it for the pros.

Anyway I was just wondering what you can apply or achieve to remove paleness to the face. Like black lines under they eyes, eyes dropped a bit, tired looking. Just always tired looking like I got no sleep. Im healthy, I excercise daily and always get sleep but it doesen't matter b/c it will always look the same if I get 1 hour of sleep or 12.

So I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestion to lighten up or is there something I can take, like I heard of an eye lifter but im not sure where to get it or if I should even bother. Anyone have any suggestion on what to take or do at this type of situation. I asked my doctor and he said it's normal but it's not, really bugging me looking tired all the time.

Thank you,

Danny
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:32 pm

User avatar ddzc,
Did you get a blood count done? What was the Hgb level? Did you get any other investigations done?

Best wishes!

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us