Health Tip: Choose a Day-care Provider CarefullyLast Updated: October 10, 2011.
(HealthDay News) -- There are many questions to ask and numerous options to consider when choosing a day-care provider.
The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests these questions:
- How are children treated?
- How clean is the facility?
- What's the quality and nutritional value of the food?
- How safe are the playrooms?
- Is there enough space for play and activities?
- What's the general demeanor of the children and staff?
|Previous: Kids May Develop a Sense of Fairness Earlier Than Thought||Next: Health Tip: Help Yourself to Remember|
Reader comments on this article are listed below. Review our comments policy.