Health Tip: Protect Your Feet From WartsLast Updated: May 15, 2017.
(HealthDay News) -- Warts are small bumps, caused by a virus, that are highly contagious.
The American Podiatric Medical Association suggests how to reduce your risk of developing warts on the feet:
- Don't walk around barefoot.
- Each day, wear a clean pair of socks and alternate your shoes.
- Wash feet regularly, and dry them thoroughly.
- Regularly inspect children's feet.
- If someone else has warts, avoid direct contact with their skin.
- Let your doctor know about warts, growths or other changes in your skin.
|Previous: Health Tip: Using a Stability Ball||Next: Health Highlights: May 15, 2017|
Reader comments on this article are listed below. Review our comments policy.