Health Tip: Keep Those New Year’s ResolutionsLast Updated: February 02, 2018.
(HealthDay News) -- With the new year often comes a host of resolutions to lead a healthier lifestyle.
But how do you make those resolutions stick? The American Psychological Association suggests:
- Write your pledges down so you can hold yourself accountable.
- Start small and set realistic goals.
- Change behaviors one at a time
- Enlist a friend for support and companionship.
- Ask for support from family and friends.
- Accept that there might be lapses, but focus on long-term goals.
|Previous: Health Tip: Manage Non-24 Sleep Wake Disorder||Next: Health Highlights: Feb. 2, 2018|
Reader comments on this article are listed below. Review our comments policy.