Health Tip: Create a Reading-Friendly HomeLast Updated: December 05, 2018.
(HealthDay News) -- If you fill your home with plenty of reading material and read often to your kids, you are more likely to raise children with an enthusiasm for reading, the Nemours Foundation says.
Nemours suggests how to create a reading-friendly home:
- Have a wide variety of reading materials readily available, including magazines, books and comic books.
- Create a special reading place.
- Ensure that your lighting is adequate for reading.
- Encourage your children to write.
- Read often, and make it fun.
|Previous: Health Tip: Manage Pain With Opioids||Next: Health Highlights: Dec. 5, 2018|
Reader comments on this article are listed below. Review our comments policy.