Health Tip: Choosing a DoctorLast Updated: August 28, 2019.
(HealthDay News) -- High-quality health care can be difficult to find, says MedlinePlus.
To choose a doctor, MedlinePlus suggests considering:
- What your insurance covers.
- Whether a healthcare provider or service is accredited.
- The location of a service.
- Hours that the service is available.
- Whether you like a doctor's personality.
|Previous: Health Tip: Understanding Measles||Next: Health Highlights: Aug. 28, 2019|
Reader comments on this article are listed below. Review our comments policy.