Health Tip: Managing Financial StressLast Updated: November 15, 2019.
(HealthDay News) -- More than three-quarters of Americans say money is a significant cause of stress for them, says the American Psychological Association.
To help manage financial stress, the association encourages people to:
- Remain calm and stay focused.
- Identify financial stressors and make a plan.
- Recognize how you currently deal with stress related to money.
- Turn challenging times into opportunities for growth and change.
- Ask for professional support from financial planners and psychologists.
|Previous: Health Tip: How to Safely Roast a Turkey||Next: Health Highlights: Nov. 15, 2019|
Reader comments on this article are listed below. Review our comments policy.