Health Tip: Brushing Your Hair the Right WayLast Updated: January 08, 2020.
(HealthDay News) -- Brushing your hair the right way can prevent strand damage, which leads to splits and tangles, says the National Women's Health Resource Center.
To properly brush your hair, the center suggests:
- Find a brush that is right for your hair type.
- Brush your hair gently each day.
- Brush your hair down from the scalp.
- Use different brushes for wet and dry hair.
- Detangle your hair when wet before brushing
|Previous: Health Tip: Understanding Tooth Plaque||Next: Health Highlights: Jan. 8, 2020|
Reader comments on this article are listed below. Review our comments policy.