Medical Specialty >> Bone Marrow Transplantation
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Can Stem Cell ‘Patch’ Help Heart Failure?
- Common Cold Can Be Dangerous After Bone Marrow Transplant
- Cord-Blood Transplants Show Promise in Leukemia Treatment
- Stem Cell Transplant Can Help HIV Patients Battling Lymphoma: Study
- Infusion of Umbilical Cord Stem Cells Safe, Effective in HFrEF
- Stem Cell-Sheet Transplantation Feasible in Cardiomyopathy
- Treating Leukemia With Cord-Blood Transplant Looks Promising
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. Younger patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) that receive higher doses of anthracyclines during induction chemotherapy are reported to have better complete remission rates in most studies. As of yet, studies have failed to show an improved surivival when compared to the standard doses of the “7…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.