Medical Specialty >> DermatologyRead article
- Flying Insects in Hospitals Carry ‘Superbug’ Germs
- Another Vaping Danger: E-Cigarette Explodes in Teen’s Face
- Another Climate Change Threat: More ‘Flesh-Eating’ Bacteria?
- Why Do Young Women Get Addicted to Indoor Tanning?
- Abdominal Obesity May Raise Risk for Psoriasis
- Number of Cancer Survivors Set to Top 22 Million by 2030
- Access to Health Care Has Little Impact on Longevity
Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…