HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Women Aren’t Better at Reading People’s Faces After All
- Was It Love at First Smell?
- Sunscreen 101
- Coming This Summer: More Ticks and a Deadly New Tick-Borne Disease
- Nine of Ten Practices Surveyed Have Dismissed Patients
- Researchers Say PDE5 Inhibitors Don’t Cause Melanoma
- Skin Needling + PRP Deemed More Effective Than Either Alone
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.