- Black Children Missing Out on Eczema Treatment
- Scientists Spot Genes Behind Skin Color
- America’s ‘Beautiful People’ Are Changing
- Start Skin Cancer Prevention Early, Health Experts Say
- Most Female Physicians Have Faced Sexist Patient Comments
- Quality Issues for Both Paper-, Electronic-Based Health Records
- New Framework Guides Tx Decisions for Atopic Dermatitis
Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.