Medical Specialty >> DermatologyRead article
- As Ticks Reach Record Numbers, Take Precautions
- Eczema Dramatically Impacts Quality of Life
- Minor Cuts Are Simple to Treat
- Where Snakebites Are Deadliest
- Same-Day Appointment System Implemented in Health Network
- Patients Care About the Clothes Doctors Wear
- Australian Researchers Develop First Blood Test for Melanoma
Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.