Medical Specialty >> Dermatology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Dermatologists Cut Back on Antibiotics But Still Prescribe the Most
- Exercise Caution to Protect Your Skin at the Gym
- Make Cancer Prevention a Priority in 2019
- New Acne Treatment Might Spring From Old One
- Melanoma Survival Varies Among U.S. States
- Dermatologists’ Rx for Antibiotics Dropped From 2008 to 2016
- Adoption of Advanced Health IT Capabilities Inconsistent
Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.