Medical Specialty >> Dermatology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- When Should You Rush Your Toddler to the ER?
- Black Children Missing Out on Eczema Treatment
- Scientists Spot Genes Behind Skin Color
- America’s ‘Beautiful People’ Are Changing
- In Norway, Risk of SCC After Organ Transplant Has Fallen
- Melanoma Staging Undergoes Evidence-Based Revision
- Conditions Tied to Clinician Dissatisfaction Are Modifiable
Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.