Medical Specialty >> Dermatology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Woman’s Selfie of Skin Cancer Went Viral, Sparked Awareness
- Dinosaurs Dealt With Pesky Ticks, Too
- Got Scabies? Here’s What to Do
- Have Eczema? No Need for Bleach Baths, Study Suggests
- Q-Switched Nd:YAG 1064 nm Laser Can Improve Track Marks
- Vermilionectomy Has Good Long-Term Outcome for Lip Lesions
- Making Insurers Participate in Marketplace Could Cut Volatility
Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.