Medical Specialty >> DermatologyRead article
- Mosquitoes Spreading Zika Virus in Parts of U.S.: CDC
- Sunnier Days in Youth May Mean Less Odds of MS Later
- What’s a Bigger Threat: Wolves, Bears, Sharks … or the Family Dog?
- Think Your Nose Is Too Big? Selfies Might Be to Blame
- Guidelines Updated for Evaluating, Treating Hirsutism
- Drug Copayments Often Exceed Prescription Drug Costs
- U.S. Spends Twice As Much for Similar Health Care Utilization
Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.