Medical Specialty >> DermatologyRead article
- If You’re Considering Cosmetic Surgery…
- Global Melanoma Deaths Up Among Men, But Not Women
- Instant-Soup Burns Send Almost 10,000 Kids to ERs Each Year
- Lead in Hair Dyes Must Go: FDA
- Prevalence of Atopic Dermatitis 7.3 Percent in U.S. Adults
- AAD Releases New Guidelines for the Tx of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Financial Conflicts of Interest Prevalent Among CPG Authors
Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.