Medical Specialty >> DermatologyRead article
- More Rattlesnake Bites After Rainy Spells
- Stigma Another Burden for Many With Psoriasis
- A Vaccine to Prevent Acne? It May Be Possible One Day
- New, Natural Pesticides Effective Against Mosquitoes: Study
- Review: Treatments for Primary Basal Cell Carcinoma Compared
- Drug Prices Increase More Than Expected After Shortages
- Compliance With Requirement to Report Results on EUCTR Is Poor
Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.