Medical Specialty >> DermatologyRead article
- Another Foe for the U.S. Military: Skin Cancer
- Toxins in BBQ Fumes May Be Absorbed Through the Skin
- A Pill to Protect You From the Sun? Don’t Believe It, FDA Says
- Wanna Look Cool? Give Smiling a Shot
- Global Variation in Personal Health Care Access and Quality
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Sustained Use of Oxymetazoline Cream Efficacious for Rosacea
Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.