Medical Specialty >> Endocrinology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Could a Hormone Help Spur High Blood Pressure?
- Coronavirus Can Infect, Inflame the Thyroid
- Drug Might Curb Dangerous Urges in Pedophiles: Study
- Could Lower Testosterone Help Men Ward Off COVID-19?
- 9.5 Percent Uninsured in U.S. From January Through June 2019
- Improving Glycemic Control May Also Aid COVID-19 Outcomes
- Only One in Four U.S. Hospitals With ICUs Have Tele-ICU Services
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…