Medical Specialty >> EndocrinologyRead article
- Toxic Metals Might Affect Pregnancy, Study Finds
- Sugary Drinks’ Effect on Hormones Could Spur Weight Gain: Study
- Some Older Breast Cancer Patients Can Safely Cut Down on Chemo
- Could the Pill Reduce Asthma Attacks?
Odds of contracting COVID-19, COVID-19-related mortality higher for individuals with diabetes
- Childhood Insulin Levels Linked to Later Psychosis Risk
- CDC: Most Teens Do Not Meet Recommended Fruit, Veggie Intake
- Hospitalizations for Diabetic Foot Ulcer Up in Australia
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…