Medical Specialty >> EndocrinologyRead article
- How the Pandemic Changed Breast Cancer Care
- Closely Monitor Heart Health in Cancer Patients Who Get Hormonal Therapies: AHA
- Hormone Treatments May Raise Blood Pressure in Transgender People
- A Woman’s Exposure to DDT Could Affect Her Granddaughter’s Health Today
Mean cost to practices per physician $12,811; 201.7 hours annually spent per physician on MIPS-related…
- Risk Factors for Drug-Induced Liver Injury ID’d in Hospitalized Patients
- Internal Medicine Residency, Fellowship Applications Up During Pandemic
- Dexamethasone Does Not Increase Risk for Surgical-Site Infection
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…