Medical Specialty >> EndocrinologyRead article
- Boxers vs. Briefs and Your Chances of Becoming a Dad
- How Steroid Abuse Put an Aging Bodybuilder in the Hospital
- Men’s Testosterone Supplements May Be Losing Appeal
- Heart Risks Tied to Transwomen’s Hormone Therapy
- Residents’ Sleep Deteriorates During Training
- NIH Panel Will No Longer Review Gene Therapy Experiments
- Practice Names, Logos Should Be Carefully Designed
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.