HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Mildly Low Thyroid Function in Pregnancy Not a Threat: Study
- Zika Infection Shrinks Testicles in Mice
- Testosterone Therapy May Have Benefits, But Risks Too
- ‘Love Hormone’ Helps Dads and Babies Bond
- DAPT Cessation Patterns Vary With Diabetes Status After PCI
- Pregnancy Risks Upped in Women With Intellectual Disability
- TV Ads for ACA Enrollment Linked to Decline in Uninsured Rates
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.…R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.