Medical Specialty >> Endocrinology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Could a Little Pot Smoking Actually Raise Men’s Fertility?
- Thyroid Surgery Complications Can Land Some Back in the Hospital
- Beware of Stressful Events in the Evening
- AHA: Thyroid Problems Linked to Worsening Heart Failure
- Eating Nuts Tied to Reduced CVD Incidence, Death in T2DM Patients
- Cardiovascular Risk Increased During Gender Transition
- Low Vitamin D Tied to High Blood Glucose Levels in Women
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.