Medical Specialty >> EndocrinologyRead article
- Does Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer Raise Dementia Risk?
- Testosterone Supplements Not All They’re Cracked Up to Be
- About 1 in 1,000 Babies Born ‘Intersex,’ Study Finds
- Could Common Heart Meds Lower Prostate Cancer Risk?
- Patterns of Inpatient Opioid Use Linked to Long-Term Use
- Pediatric T1DM Medication Adherence Drops on Weekends, Holidays
- Recommendations Developed to Prepare Children for Camp
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…