Medical Specialty >> Endocrinology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- High Testosterone Levels Exact Different Health Tolls in Men and Women
- Is Suppressing Puberty the Right Course When a Child Questions Their Gender?
- Testosterone Supplements Won’t Help Most Men, Doctors’ Group Says
- Regular Exercise Cuts Odds for 7 Major Cancers
- 2011 to 2018 Saw Decline in Problems Paying Medical Bills
- Survival Similar for Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis
- Breast Development, Puberty Starting Earlier in Girls Worldwide
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…