- Breast-Feeding Linked to Lower Endometriosis Risk
- Could an Estrogen Patch Boost Women’s Sex Lives in Menopause?
- Are Her Chocolate Cravings a Product of the Culture?
- Common Treatment for Early Prostate Cancer May Carry Heart Risk
- Effect of Osteoporotic Fractures Similar to Diabetes Burden
- Few Older Patients Aware of Deprescribing
- Fasting Blood Glucose Trajectory May Predict Future MI
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.…R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.