Medical Specialty >> EndocrinologyRead article
- Low Testosterone Levels Tied to More Severe COVID in Men
- In Small Study, Hormone Boosts Thinking Skills in Men With Down Syndrome
- Does Your Cat Play Well With Others? Hormones Might Be Why
- Prostate Cancer Treatment May Raise Heart Risks
Additionally, decreases in satisfaction with work-life integration and increases in depression…
- Diabetes-Related Deaths Not Decreasing in Rural Areas in the U.S.
- Active Surveillance Feasible for Low-Risk Thyroid Cancer
- Medical Debt Tied to Worsening of Food, Housing Insecurity
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…