Medical Specialty >> Endocrinology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Are Household Chemicals Harming Your Cat’s Thyroid?
- Breast Cancer Treatment Adherence Rates Vary by Race
- Look for Early Signs of Thyroid Cancer, Experts Urge
- New Hormonal Link Suspected in Type 2 Diabetes
- Gastric Banding, Metformin Similar for Improving Glycemia
- Active Pharmaceuticals ID’d in >700 Dietary Supplements
- Cases Show Periodic Fasting May Cut Medication Use in T2DM
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.