Medical Specialty >> EndocrinologyRead article
- For Transgender People, Starting Hormone Therapy in Teens Helps Mental Health
- Know Your Thyroid Facts
- ‘Benign’ Adrenal Gland Tumors Might Cause Harm to Millions
- Could Estrogen Help Shield Women’s Brains From Alzheimer’s?
Increased incidence of diabetes seen among patients aged younger than 18 years after acute COVID-19…
- Prevalence of Coronary Heart Disease Largely Unchanged From 2011 to 2018
- Closed-Loop System Improves Glycemic Control in Young Children With T1DM
- Biosimilars Could Cut Spending for Biologic Therapy in the U.S.
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…