Medical Specialty >> Endocrinology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Some Transgender Women May Be Able to Make Sperm
- High Levels of Estrogen in Womb Might Raise Autism Risk
- Testosterone May Rejuvenate Older Women’s Sex Drive
- Plastics Chemicals Meant to Replace BPA May Not Be Any Safer for Kids
- Burden of Obesity-Associated Cancers Shifted to Younger Age Groups
- 2005-2016 Saw No Improvement in Diabetes Care Cascade
- Model Predicts Hypoglycemia Risk in Adults With Diabetes
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…