Medical Specialty >> Endocrinology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Supplemental Steroids, Testosterone May Lower Men’s Sperm Counts
- Opioid Overuse Can Lower Hormones to Harmful Levels
- Sperm DNA Damage May Lead to Repeat Miscarriages: Study
- Science Finds a Way for Transgender Males to Maintain Fertility
- Sleep Myths Are Commonly Circulated
- Mixed Effects Observed for Workplace Wellness Program
- Low-Carb Breakfast May Improve All-Day Glucose Control in T2DM
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.