Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Is a Health Secret Hiding in Your Infant’s Diapers?
- Gene Test Predicts Risk of 5 Common Diseases
- Global Aid Programs Shortchange Teen Health Needs: Study
- Severe Diarrhea Can Send IBS Patients Over the Edge
- Drug Prices Increase More Than Expected After Shortages
- Compliance With Requirement to Report Results on EUCTR Is Poor
- Association Health Plans Can Help Small Businesses Offer Coverage
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Diarrhea is defined as either the passage of stools that are loose in consistency, the passage of 3 or more stools per day or the passage of at least…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.