Medical Specialty >> GastroenterologyRead article
- Women Get Help Later Than Men When Heart Attack Strikes
- Lots of Sugary Drinks Doubles Younger Women’s Colon Cancer Risk: Study
- Relatives’ Colonoscopy Results Could Affect Your Colon Cancer Risk
- Long-Haul COVID Symptoms Common, Rise With Severity of Illness
Mean cost to practices per physician $12,811; 201.7 hours annually spent per physician on MIPS-related…
- 2001 to 2018 Saw Increase in Estimated Prevalence of IBD in Seniors
- Risk Factors for Drug-Induced Liver Injury ID’d in Hospitalized Patients
- Internal Medicine Residency, Fellowship Applications Up During Pandemic
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Diarrhea is defined as either the passage of stools that are loose in consistency, the passage of 3 or more stools per day or the passage of at least…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…