Medical Specialty >> GastroenterologyRead article
- Stuck at Home, Suffering With COVID? Experts Offer Guidance on Care
- 5-Step ‘Healthy Living’ Plan May Ease Chronic Heartburn
- New Clues to Crohn’s Disease in Kids
- Pandemic Causing Dangerous Delays in Care When Appendicitis Strikes Kids
Smoking-related population-attributable fractions for cancer varied from 8.8 percent to 35.7…
- Metabolic Surgery Effective for Long-Term T2DM Control
- Cancer Screening, Diagnoses Down During Early Pandemic
- Opioid Use May Contribute to Risk for Pancreatic Cancer
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Diarrhea is defined as either the passage of stools that are loose in consistency, the passage of 3 or more stools per day or the passage of at least…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…