Medical Specialty >> GastroenterologyRead article
- Measles Complications Can Affect Every Organ: Study
- For Patients on Blood Thinners, GI Bleeding May Signal Colon Cancer: Study
- Why Some High-Fiber Diets Cause Gas—And What to Do About It
- Crafting With Dry Pasta, Play-Doh Safe for Kids With Gluten Sensitivity: Study
- Ultrasound May ID Children at Risk for Cystic Fibrosis Liver Disease
- Many Transgender Youth Intentionally Avoid Disclosure
- Mediterranean Diet May Modulate Gut Bacteria in Seniors
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Diarrhea is defined as either the passage of stools that are loose in consistency, the passage of 3 or more stools per day or the passage of at least…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…