Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Are You Still Putting Off Colon Cancer Screening?
- Tips for Preventing Diverticulitis
- Despite Cancer Screening, ‘Oldest Old’ Have Low Survival Odds: Study
- More ‘Buyer Beware’ Warnings for Unregulated Stem Cell Clinics
- Gluten Intake, Celiac Disease Linked in Genetically Predisposed
- CDC: Prescription Drug Use Similar in United States, Canada
- Coffee May Speed Up Recovery of Function After Bowel Surgery
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Diarrhea is defined as either the passage of stools that are loose in consistency, the passage of 3 or more stools per day or the passage of at least…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…