Medical Specialty >> GastroenterologyRead article
- Study Confirms Lifesaving Value of Colonoscopy
- Early Colon Cancer Screening Advised for Some
- Cutting Out Gluten May Help Some Battle Nerve Pain
- 1 in 10 Worldwide Gets Wound Infection After Abdominal Surgery
- Short-Term PPIs Tied to Higher Hip Fracture Risk in Alzheimer’s
- H. Pylori Treatment Tied to Lower Metachronous Gastric Cancer Risk
- Blueprint Being Developed to Address Physician Burnout
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Diarrhea is defined as either the passage of stools that are loose in consistency, the passage of 3 or more stools per day or the passage of at least…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.