Medical Specialty >> Gastroenterology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Jury Still Out on Probiotics
- Sitting Tied to Raised Risk of Death From 14 Diseases
- July Is Peak Time for Illness From Poop in Pools: CDC
- Colonoscopies, Endoscopies Carry Greater Infection Risk Than Thought: Study
- Complementary Medicine Use Ups Refusal of Usual Cancer Therapy
- Liver Disease-Related Deaths Up Sharply From 1999 to 2016
- Same-Day Appointment System Implemented in Health Network
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Diarrhea is defined as either the passage of stools that are loose in consistency, the passage of 3 or more stools per day or the passage of at least…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.