- Keep Colon Cancer at Bay
- Downside to Gluten-Free Diets: Diabetes Risk?
- Immune Disorders Such as MS, Psoriasis May Be Tied to Dementia Risk
- Colon Cancer Rates, Deaths Drop in Americans Over 50
- USPSTF: Evidence Lacking for Celiac Dz Screen in Asymptomatic
- TV Ads for ACA Enrollment Linked to Decline in Uninsured Rates
- ACP Issues Challenge to Cut Task Burden and Put Patients First
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.…
Dysphagia is the nonpainful difficulty in swallowing. It is most probably experienced at the same level as the lesion or above it.
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.