- Less is More for the Adult Cholera Vaccine
- Rotavirus Vaccine Cut Kids’ Hospitalization, Medical Costs
- Country Kids Less Likely to Develop Bowel Disease Than Their City Cousins
- $100 Sweetens the Pot for a Colonoscopy
- Dietary Energy Density May Up Risk of Obesity-Linked Cancers
- Plasma Amino Acids Up in Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Studies Used for FDA Approval of Device Changes Often Low Quality
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Consuming two or more soft drinks per week increased the risk of developing pancreatic cancer by nearly two-fold compared with individuals who did not consume soft drinks, according to a report in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.…
Diarrhea is defined as either the passage of stools that are loose in consistency, the passage of 3 or more stools per day or the passage of at least…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.