Medical Specialty >> Gynecology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Snorers, Could CPAP Help Your Sex Life, Too?
- Heavier Women May Face Higher Cancer Risks, Study Finds
- Lung Cancer Rate Now Higher in Young Women Than Young Men
- AHA: Preterm Birth Could Warn of Mom’s Future Heart Risks
- Major Depression in Males May Lower Chances of Conception
- Lung Cancer Incidence Higher for Young Women Than Young Men
- 12 County-Level Factors Affect Individual Well-Being in U.S.
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Elizabeth M. Swisher, MD. Dr. Elizabeth M. Swisher comments on the implications of new data from the ARIEL2 trial, an ongoing Phase 2 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib in relapsed, high-grade serous or endometrioid ovarian cancer. The new results offer an important insight into the genetic mechanisms behind tumor sensitivity… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.