- ‘Menstrual Cycle in a Dish’ Explores Intricacies of Female Body
- Trauma as a Teen May Boost Depression Risk Around Menopause
- Preventive Mastectomy Rates Vary by State
- More Older Women Hitting the Bottle Hard
- Alcohol Consumption Trending Upward Among Older Adults
- Pregnancy Risks Upped in Women With Intellectual Disability
- Lap, Abdominal Hysterectomy Equal for Early Endometrial CA
Dr. A. De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A pregnancy test is done to determine whether or not a woman is pregnant. All tests currently available to depend on testing for the presence of beta…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.