Medical Specialty >> Gynecology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- When ‘Good’ Cholesterol Is Bad for Older Women
- Study Confirms Added Cancer Risk for Diabetics, Especially Women
- Daily Low-Dose Aspirin May Be Weapon Against Ovarian Cancer
- Does a Woman’s Childbearing History Affect Her Alzheimer’s Risk?
- Same-Day Appointment System Implemented in Health Network
- Characteristics of Severe Hypoglycemia Identified in T2DM
- Patients Care About the Clothes Doctors Wear
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Elizabeth M. Swisher, MD. Dr. Elizabeth M. Swisher comments on the implications of new data from the ARIEL2 trial, an ongoing Phase 2 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib in relapsed, high-grade serous or endometrioid ovarian cancer. The new results offer an important insight into the genetic mechanisms behind tumor sensitivity… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.