Medical Specialty >> GynecologyRead article
- Scent of a Woman: Fertile Females Smell Better to Men
- Sexual Violence Haunts Women for Years
- Exercise Doesn’t Affect Timing of Menopause, Study Finds
- LGBT Americans Typically Poorer Than Straight Peers: Study
- Scribes Improve Physician Workflow, Patient Interaction
- Drug Prices Increase More Than Expected After Shortages
- Compliance With Requirement to Report Results on EUCTR Is Poor
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Elizabeth M. Swisher, MD. Dr. Elizabeth M. Swisher comments on the implications of new data from the ARIEL2 trial, an ongoing Phase 2 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib in relapsed, high-grade serous or endometrioid ovarian cancer. The new results offer an important insight into the genetic mechanisms behind tumor sensitivity… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.