Medical Specialty >> GynecologyRead article
- Breast Symptoms at Mammogram May Raise Future Cancer Risk
- Could a Pap Test Spot More Than Just Cervical Cancer?
- Mom’s Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Tied to Autism Risk
- Women May Dismiss Subtle Warning Signs of Heart Disease
- Cardiovascular Health Declining in the United States
- HIV Incidence Down in All Except Men Who Have Sex With Men
- Blueprint Being Developed to Address Physician Burnout
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Elizabeth M. Swisher, MD. Dr. Elizabeth M. Swisher comments on the implications of new data from the ARIEL2 trial, an ongoing Phase 2 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib in relapsed, high-grade serous or endometrioid ovarian cancer. The new results offer an important insight into the genetic mechanisms behind tumor sensitivity… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.