Medical Specialty >> HematologyRead article
- Clot-Busting Drugs Safe in Stroke Patients When Brain Aneurysm Hasn’t Ruptured
- AHA News: Clot-Removing Procedure Appears Safe for Pregnant Stroke Patients
- Drug Might Stop Heart Trouble Linked to Sickle Cell Anemia
- Vaping Raises Blood Clotting Risks, Harms Small Arteries: Study
- Infusion of Umbilical Cord Stem Cells Safe, Effective in HFrEF
- Stem Cell-Sheet Transplantation Feasible in Cardiomyopathy
- Treating Leukemia With Cord-Blood Transplant Looks Promising
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
For a non-hematologist like me, what was striking at the very outset while beginning to learn about cell counting, was the remarkable way in which techniques of cell counting (hematology) and particle counting (physics) have complemented and contributed to each other. It is indeed interesting…John Kenyon, CNA.
One of the most dreaded side effects of certain chemotherapy agents is their effect on the heart. The paradox comes from the fact that these drugs, while only a handful, are among the few chemotherapy agents with a substantial survival benefit. In some cases their use is unavoidable.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Anemia is defined as a decrease in red cell mass. Direct measurement of red cell mass is complicated and expensive often involving the infusion of radiolabeled…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…