- It’s Snakes to the Rescue for Heart Patients
- Stroke Risk Can Rise With Pregnancy-Linked High Blood Pressure
- Some Lead Poisoning Tests May Be Faulty
- Heart Attack Risk Spikes After Respiratory Infection, Study Finds
- Prostate Cancer Linked to Thromboembolism
- Acute Care Events High in Sickle Cell Disease Patients
- Anemia Increases Mortality Risk After Heart Attack
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
For a non-hematologist like me, what was striking at the very outset while beginning to learn about cell counting, was the remarkable way in which techniques of cell counting (hematology) and particle counting (physics) have complemented and contributed to each other. It is indeed interesting…John Kenyon, CNA.
One of the most dreaded side effects of certain chemotherapy agents is their effect on the heart. The paradox comes from the fact that these drugs, while only a handful, are among the few chemotherapy agents with a substantial survival benefit. In some cases their use is unavoidable.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.