Medical Specialty >> Infections
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Waning Vaccine Protection May Be Driving Rise in U.S. Mumps Cases
- When Is a Sick Fellow Flier a Health Risk to You?
- Flu Season Finally Slowing Down
- Study Debunks Link Between Tamiflu and Teen Suicide
- H. Pylori Treatment Tied to Lower Metachronous Gastric Cancer Risk
- HIV Incidence Down in All Except Men Who Have Sex With Men
- Blueprint Being Developed to Address Physician Burnout
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.