Medical Specialty >> InfectionsRead article
- CDC to Advise Return to Masks Indoors for Some Vaccinated Americans
- Despite Reopening, Britain Sees 6 Straight Days of Declines in COVID Cases
- Federal, State Moves Begin to Mandate COVID Vaccines for Workers
- Pfizer, Moderna to Expand Vaccine Studies in Young Children
Corneal small nerve fiber loss, increased dendritic cells seen in patients with neurological…
- Antibody Responses Seen After Mild SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Children
- Deaths Up in 2020, Even When Accounting for COVID-19
- SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies May Persist Nine Months After Infection
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…