Medical Specialty >> Infections
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Could Household Cleaners Make Your Kid Fat?
- After Florence Comes the Cleanup: Stay Safe
- Mumps Spread Quickly at Texas Cheerleading Meets: Study
- A Needle-Free Flu Vaccine in the Mail? It Might Happen
- Scribes Improve Physician Workflow, Patient Interaction
- Drug Prices Increase More Than Expected After Shortages
- Compliance With Requirement to Report Results on EUCTR Is Poor
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.