Medical Specialty >> InfectionsRead article
- Why Are Gulf Coast Welders Dying From Anthrax-Like Disease?
- Out-of-Pocket Medical Bills for COVID-19 May Average $3,800 in 2021: Study
- Powell’s COVID Death Despite Vaccination Shows Danger to Those With Weakened Immune Systems
- Legionnaires’ Disease Outbreak Hits Long Island, N.Y.
Most common sequelae include functional mobility impairments, pulmonary abnormalities, and mental…
- Disparities Found in Vaccination Coverage by Age 24 Months Before COVID-19
- Inbox Time Linked to Reduced Odds of Physician Turnover
- Antithrombotic Therapy Not Helpful for COVID-19 Outpatients
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…