Medical Specialty >> InfectionsRead article
- What Works Best to Ease Recurrent Ear Infections in Kids?
- Pfizer Vaccine Given Final OK for Use in Adolescents
- COVID More Lethal for People Living With HIV
- Mixing COVID Vaccines Might Raise Odds for Minor Reactions: Study
System that uses chest X-ray images, clinical variables had area under the curve of 0.786 for…
- Tympanostomy-Tube Placement No Better for Recurrent Otitis Media
- Neurological Manifestations Prevalent for Inpatients With COVID-19
- Mental Health Poor for 11 Percent of U.K. Adults During COVID-19
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…