Medical Specialty >> InfectionsRead article
- Scientists Engineer Mosquitoes That Can’t Transmit Malaria
- Canada May Soon Drop COVID Vaccine Requirement for International Travelers
- Deer Are Spreading Lyme Ticks in Suburban Backyards
- FDA Warns Against Overuse of TPOXX Monkeypox Drug
Additionally, decreases in satisfaction with work-life integration and increases in depression…
- Total Number of HPV Vaccination Encounters Down During Pandemic
- Multidose Antibiotic Prophylaxis No Better for Breast Implant Surgery
- Norovirus Outbreaks Have Increased to Prepandemic Levels
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…