- Study Suggests Heartburn Meds-Superbug Infections Link
- Raccoon Parasite Not as Deadly to Humans as Thought
- ‘Eraser Challenge’ Latest Harmful Social Media Trend for Kids
- Avoid Unsightly Fungal Toenail Infections
- ACP Issues Challenge to Cut Task Burden and Put Patients First
- Gastric Acid Suppressants May Up Risk of Recurrent C. difficile
- Paid Malpractice Claims Cut in Half From 1992 to 2014 in U.S.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.