Medical Specialty >> InfectionsRead article
- It’s Called Kombucha. But Is It Good for You?
- Jury Still Out on Probiotics
- As Ticks Reach Record Numbers, Take Precautions
- 100 Now Sickened by Salmonella-Tainted Honey Smacks Cereal
- Availability of Generic Antivirals for Hepatitis B Increasing
- Same-Day Appointment System Implemented in Health Network
- Variations in Practice Patterns Seen in Patients Treated for COPD
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.