Medical Specialty >> InfectionsRead article
- How to Fight the Flu This Season
- U.S. Smoking Rate Falls, But 38 Million Still Light Up
- Scientists Seek a Better Flu Vaccine
- Rats May Not Have Driven the Black Death Plague After All
- Professionals Disagree About Asking Patients About Sexuality
- Human Rhinovirus Commonly Detected in Febrile Infants
- Psoriasis Remission Described After Hepatitis C Virus Treatment
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.