Medical Specialty >> InfectionsRead article
- CDC Cites Urgent Need to Expand HIV Testing, Treatment
- ‘Antibiotic Envelopes’ Could Cut Infections After Pacemaker Implant
- Ebola Survivors Continue to Suffer Years After Recovery
- Need to Be Vaccinated? Try Your Local Pharmacy
- Novel Checklist Can Distinguish Anthrax Exposure From Other Illnesses
- Reported Cases of Spotted Fever Rickettsioses Rarely Confirmed
- Average of 8.8 Inactive Ingredients Found in Oral Medications
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.