Medical Specialty >> InfectionsRead article
- Arm Yourself Against the Coming Flu Season
- AHA: Flu Season Can Send More Heart Failure Patients to Hospital
- U.S. Smoking Rates Hit Record Low
- New Antibiotic Offers Hope Against ‘Super Gonorrhea’
- Progress Toward Goals in Global Health Is Slowing
- Showerhead Mycobacteria Abundant in Regional ‘Hot Spots’
- Zoliflodacin Seems Effective for Some Gonococcal Infections
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.