Medical Specialty >> Infections
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Why So Many Older Women Develop UTIs
- Vaping Habit Might Make You More Prone to Flu
- Bedbugs Date Back to T. Rex’s Time
- Anthrax Is a Risk on Every Continent
- Smartphone App Could Help Diagnose Ear Infections
- Prior Training Increases Internists’ Knowledge of PrEP for HIV
- Infection Risk Lower With Certain Psoriasis Treatments
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.