Medical Specialty >> InfectionsRead article
- AHA: Taking Medicine for a Cold? Be Mindful of Your Heart
- Antibiotics Still Misused in Babies With Viral Lung Infections
- 1 in 4 Antibiotic Prescriptions Isn’t Needed: Study
- How Getting a Flu Shot Could Save Your Life
- Antibiotics Often Inappropriately Prescribed for Bronchiolitis in ED
- Nerve Transfer Promising for Acute Flaccid Myelitis Patients
- Adoption of Advanced Health IT Capabilities Inconsistent
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.