Medical Specialty >> InfectionsRead article
- Drug OD Rate Now Higher in Rural U.S. Than Cities: CDC
- Oral Sex Plus Smoking a Cancer Danger for Men
- Can Aspirin Stop Liver Cancer in Hepatitis B Patients?
- Is a Dangerous Bird Flu on the Horizon?
- Guidelines Updated for Infection Prevention in Pediatrics
- H7N9 Avian Influenza May Be Capable of Pandemic
- Clinician Job Satisfaction Linked to Improved Burnout Scores
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.