HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Got the HPV Vaccine Before You Knew You Were Pregnant? Don’t Worry
- Better Efforts Could Help Rid the U.S. of Hepatitis B, C: Report
- Study Suggests Heartburn Meds-Superbug Infections Link
- Raccoon Parasite Not as Deadly to Humans as Thought
- Inadvertent HPV Vax Doesn’t Up Risk of Poor Pregnancy Outcomes
- Hepatitis B, C Linked to Higher Subsequent Rates of Parkinson’s
- TV Ads for ACA Enrollment Linked to Decline in Uninsured Rates
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.