Medical Specialty >> Infections
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Even a Mosquito’s Spit May Help Make You Sick
- Many Parents Say Restaurant Fare Has Made Kids Sick: Poll
- Pools, Hot Tubs Can Harbor Dangerous Germs
- Severity of E. Coli-Linked Diarrhea May Depend on Blood Type
- Delay of Lactate Draws in Sepsis Ups Risk of In-Hospital Death
- TNFi Exposure In Utero Does Not Up Serious Infection Risk
- Addressing Parents’ HPV Vaccine Hesitancy Ups Vaccination Rates
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.