- Fighting HIV on Multiple Fronts Might Lead to Vaccine
- Kids’ Colds Linked to Asthma, Lung Problems Later
- Opioid ODs Have Cut Into U.S. Life Expectancy: CDC
- Do Nursing Home Workers Change Gloves Often Enough?
- HBcrAg Levels Tied to Progression to Cirrhosis in HBV Carriers
- Post-C-Section Cephalexin, Metronidazole Cuts SSI Rate
- ACP Does Not Support Legalization of Assisted Suicide
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.