HealthDay Reporter Read article
- A 2nd Life for Risky Kidney Transplants?
- Kidney Disease a Big Contributor to Heart-Related Deaths: Study
- Weight, Gender Appear to Play Part in Kidney Transplant Success
- Marathon Running May Cause Short-Term Kidney Injury
- Patients Often Prescribed Futile Drugs in Last Months of Life
- Nine of Ten Practices Surveyed Have Dismissed Patients
- Anthropometric Measures of Body Fat ID Kidney Function Decline
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
Post streptococcal glomerulonephritis (PSGN) is an uncommon complication of either a streptococcal throat or a streptococcal skin infection. PSGN involves…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.