Medical Specialty >> NephrologyRead article
- Kidney Failure Patients Face Higher Risk of Cancer Death
- Hydrate Right, Your Kidneys Will Thank You
- Are Scientists Closer to Growing Made-to-Order Kidneys?
- CPR Not Always Given at Dialysis Clinics When Needed
- Cancer Risk Modestly Elevated With Chronic Kidney Disease
- Physician Burnout Rate Increased From 2014 to 2017
- Extra Weight in Adolescence Tied to Later Risk for Renal Cancer
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
Post streptococcal glomerulonephritis (PSGN) is an uncommon complication of either a streptococcal throat or a streptococcal skin infection. PSGN involves…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.