- Kidney Disease May Boost Risk of Abnormal Heartbeat
- Asthma Drug May Help Kidney Patients Regain Sense of Smell
- Novel Procedure Improves Kidney Transplant Success
- Drug for Kidney Disease Tied to Infection Risk
- ‘07 to ‘14 Saw Drop in Proportion Needing Dialysis After TAVI
- Studies Used for FDA Approval of Device Changes Often Low Quality
- Specialist Access No Better With Adoption of Access Standards
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
Post streptococcal glomerulonephritis (PSGN) is an uncommon complication of either a streptococcal throat or a streptococcal skin infection. PSGN involves…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.