Medical Specialty >> NephrologyRead article
- State Rules Affect Survival of Immigrants With Kidney Failure
- Are Good Kidneys Going to Waste?
- Thanksgiving Overeating Could Spell Kidney Problems
- Common Heartburn Meds Show Ties to Kidney Trouble
- Professionals Disagree About Asking Patients About Sexuality
- Acute Kidney Injury Ups Risk for Post-Discharge Hypoglycemia
- Kidney Injury Common After Non-Kidney Transplants in Children
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
Post streptococcal glomerulonephritis (PSGN) is an uncommon complication of either a streptococcal throat or a streptococcal skin infection. PSGN involves…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.