HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Many Dialysis Patients Get Unnecessary Colonoscopies
- Turning Back the Aging Clock—in Mice
- Sickle Cell Trait Tied to Higher Kidney Failure Risk for Blacks
- Kidney Transplant Survival Up Among Babies, Kids
- TV Ads for ACA Enrollment Linked to Decline in Uninsured Rates
- ACP Issues Challenge to Cut Task Burden and Put Patients First
- Paid Malpractice Claims Cut in Half From 1992 to 2014 in U.S.
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
Post streptococcal glomerulonephritis (PSGN) is an uncommon complication of either a streptococcal throat or a streptococcal skin infection. PSGN involves…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.