- 1 in 7 Americans Has Kidney Disease: CDC
- Kidneys From Deceased Diabetics Might Ease Organ Shortage: Study
- How Much Water Do You Really Need?
- A 2nd Life for Risky Kidney Transplants?
- sRAGE Linked to Risk of Incident Diabetic Nephropathy
- AUA Reports on Nonneurogenic Chronic Urinary Retention
- 20 Percent of Hospital Patients Have Side Effects From Abx Rx
R. Zein, Pharm D. Diabetes has become the most common single cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States and worldwide. This is due to the fact that diabetes, in particular type 2 diabetes, is increasing in prevalence and patients with diabetes are living longer. Diabetes has become the most common single…
Post streptococcal glomerulonephritis (PSGN) is an uncommon complication of either a streptococcal throat or a streptococcal skin infection. PSGN involves…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.