Medical Specialty >> NeurologyRead article
- Do You Take Warfarin? Time of Day Might Not Matter
- Nerve Stimulation Therapy Could Cut Fibromyalgia Pain
- Virtual Reality Can Bring Real-Life Pain
- Parents Can Help Their Sleep-Deprived Teens
- Longer External Ventricular Drain Closures Needed to Read ICP
- Single-Payer System Would Likely Save Money
- Ageism Predicts Significantly Worse Health Outcomes
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…