Medical Specialty >> NeurologyRead article
- Another Legacy of Terror Attacks: Migraines
- Teens Acting Badly? Smog Could Be to Blame
- Tech at Bedtime May Mean Heavier Kids
- Vigorous Exercise May Help Slow Parkinson’s Disease
- Expanded TIMI Risk Score Deemed Practical in Diabetes
- Making Insurers Participate in Marketplace Could Cut Volatility
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation No Aid to Memory
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.