Medical Specialty >> NeurologyRead article
- Cluster Headaches May Be Tougher for Women
- Mood Swings, Memory Troubles: Minding the Mental Toll of Menopause
- Stranded Dolphins’ Brains Show Alzheimer’s-Like Changes
- Stroke Can Leave Folks Thinking One Hand Is Bigger Than the Other
Alcohol as trigger occurred more often in men; lack of sleep as trigger more common in women
- Bidirectional Association for Ménière Disease, Osteoporosis
- 2001 to 2021 Saw Decline in Physician Work Hours
- Aerobic Exercise Tied to Better Sleep, Mental Health in Perimenopausal Women
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…