Medical Specialty >> NeurologyRead article
- Suicide Risk Rises Sharply in People Diagnosed With Early-Onset Dementia
- Babies Might Trigger Brain Changes in New Dads
- Minority Patients Less Likely to Get Newer Alzheimer’s Meds
- Brain Secrets of the Super-Sharp ‘Super-Agers’
In predominantly middle-aged cohort, higher omega-3 index linked to larger hippocampal volumes,…
- Male Physicians Receive More and Higher Payments From Medical Companies
- COVID-19 Pandemic Tied to Burnout in Health Care Professionals
- Acetaminophen Exposure in Utero Tied to Child Neurobehavioral Problems
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…