Medical Specialty >> NeurologyRead article
- Cleaning Up the Air Could Help Prevent Alzheimer’s
- When Are Head Injury Risks Highest for Young Soccer Players?
- Daylight Saving Time Change Toughest on Night Owls
- It’s Tick Season: Protect Yourself From Lyme Disease
Corneal small nerve fiber loss, increased dendritic cells seen in patients with neurological…
- Survival Up for Multiple Cancer Types for Teens, Young Adults
- Movement Disorders May Affect Exercise in Patients With Psychosis
- Disparities Seen for Racial, Ethnic Minorities in Outpatient Practices
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…