Medical Specialty >> NeurologyRead article
- Obesity in Teens, Higher Risk of Stroke Before 50
- ‘Mind-Reading’ Technology Allows Paralyzed Man to Rapidly Text
- Do Prescription Sleep Medicines Even Work?
- Grief Can Strike Even Before a Loved One Is Gone
Mean cost to practices per physician $12,811; 201.7 hours annually spent per physician on MIPS-related…
- Estimated 596,972 ED Visits for Bicycle-Related TBIs Reported in 2009 to 2018
- High BMI in Adolescence Linked to Ischemic Stroke in Adulthood
- Neurological Manifestations Prevalent for Inpatients With COVID-19
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…