Medical Specialty >> NeurologyRead article
- For People at High Risk, Evidence That Exercise Might Slow Alzheimer’s
- Scientists Discover New Way Fat Harms Your Arteries
- Foods That Will Make You Feel Full Faster
- A Good Night’s Sleep Is Key to School Success
- Nonphysician Providers Rarely Interpret Diagnostic Images
- Migraines Linked to Higher Risk for Dementia, Alzheimer Disease
- Headache From Epidural for Labor May Up Subdural Hematoma Risk
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…