Medical Specialty >> Neurology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Mom’s Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Tied to Autism Risk
- Women May Dismiss Subtle Warning Signs of Heart Disease
- The High Costs of Alzheimer’s
- Kids With Severe Brain Injuries May Develop ADHD: Study
- Risk of Secondary ADHD Higher After Childhood TBI
- Nurse-Supported Post-Stroke Voiding Program Appears Helpful
- Altered Neural Responses in Memory Processing in T1DM
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.