Medical Specialty >> NeurologyRead article
- American Indians Face the Highest Odds for Stroke
- U.S. Hispanics at High Heart Disease Risk and Many Go Untreated: Report
- Add Sleep Woes to Long-Term Effects of Concussions
- Could Taking a Swing at Golf Help Parkinson’s Patients?
From 2014 to 2019, prevalence remained stable among non-Hispanic Whites, while increases were…
- CDC: 21,869 West Nile Virus Cases Identified in U.S. in 2009 to 2018
- Traumatic Brain Injury May Increase Risk for Sleep Disorder
- CVD Risk Factors Tied to Cognitive Impairment in Schizophrenia
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…