Medical Specialty >> NeurologyRead article
- AHA: High-Flying Young Doc Overcomes Stroke That Once Grounded Him
- Snorers, Could CPAP Help Your Sex Life, Too?
- Severe Eczema May Be Linked to Heart Disease Risk
- New Guidelines Mean 1 in 3 Adults May Need Blood Pressure Meds
- Global Variation in Personal Health Care Access and Quality
- IBD Associated With Increased Risk of Parkinson’s Disease
- Social, Communication Delays With False-Negative on M-CHAT
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.