Medical Specialty >> NeurologyRead article
- Will Healthy Seniors Benefit From Daily Aspirin?
- 4 Exercises for a Better Back
- Blood Test Might Yield Early Warning of Alzheimer’s
- Could Neck-Strengthening Prevent Some Concussions?
- Medical Cannabis Decisions Being Made by Users, Not Doctors
- Frailty Could Increase Susceptibility for Dementia
- Nerve Transfer Promising for Acute Flaccid Myelitis Patients
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.