Medical Specialty >> Neurology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- AHA News: Doctor’s ‘Little Heart Attack’ Turned Scary and Inspired Big Changes
- Clues to Why Women Have Higher Odds for Alzheimer’s
- Exercises to Head Off a Painful Rotator Cuff Injury
- At Risk for Alzheimer’s? Exercise Might Help Keep It at Bay
- Early EEG Helps Predict Cardiac Arrest Outcomes in Comatose
- HIV-Infected Cells Persist in CSF in Individuals on Long-Term ART
- CVD Risk Up in Later Life for Young Adults With High LDL or Hypertension
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…