Medical Specialty >> Neurology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Nightmares Common Among U.S. Troops, But Seldom Reported
- Smartwatch App Might Help Detect A-Fib
- AHA: Lesbian and Gay Adults Should Take Heed of Their Heart Health
- Are Pricey Orthotic Insoles Worth It for Heel Pain?
- Blueprint Being Developed to Address Physician Burnout
- Personal Health Info Found in Recycling at Five Hospitals
- Tamoxifen, Raloxifene Linked to Improvements in MD in Mice
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.