Medical Specialty >> NeurologyRead article
- A Good Workout Could Boost Your Thinking for Up to 2 Hours
- PTSD May Be Tied to Greater Dementia Risk
- For Stroke Survivors, Timely Rehab Has Been Jeopardized During Pandemic
- Smoking Ups Your Risk of a Fatal Brain Bleed
- Meta-Analysis Links PTSD to Increased Dementia Risk
- Study Suggests Smoking Causes Fatal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Orthostatic Hypotension Common in Parkinson Disease
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…