Medical Specialty >> NeurologyRead article
- Managing MS
- Abuse in Childhood Tied to Brain Changes and Later Depression
- Extra Pounds in Childhood May Mean Higher MS Risk in Adulthood
- Tighter Blood Pressure Control May Prevent Brain Lesions
- Ocular Protein Levels May Be Useful for Alzheimer Testing
- Aspiration Noninferior to Stent Retriever for Clot Removal
- Prenatal Pesticide Exposure Linked to Increased Risk for Autism
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.