Medical Specialty >> Neurology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- AHA: Stroke Survivor’s Tattoo Gets People Talking
- Your Earliest Memories May Be False
- Adrenaline Shot Can Save Lives After Heart Stops, But at a Heavy Price
- Adding or Switching Diabetes Drugs Can Put Patients at Risk: Study
- Same-Day Appointment System Implemented in Health Network
- WTC-Related PTSD May Up Risk for Stroke, MI in Clean-Up Crew
- Ten Questions Screen Helps ID Disability in HIV+ Children
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in Western countries.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.