Medical Specialty >> NursingRead article
- Nurses Are Dying From Suicide at Higher Rates
- One Good Way to Help Beat COVID: Exercise
- COVID Vaccines Trigger Protective Immune Response in Nursing Home Residents: Study
- Stressed, Exhausted: Frontline Workers Faced Big Mental Strain in Pandemic
Neutralizing antibody titer is higher after one dose of mRNA vaccine than after two vaccine doses…
- Hemorrhagic Stroke + COVID-19 Doubles Risk for In-Hospital Mortality
- ED Visits Down Dec. 2020 to Jan. 2021 Versus Prepandemic
- Suicide Rate Up for Nurses Versus General U.S. Population
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
For a non-hematologist like me, what was striking at the very outset while beginning to learn about cell counting, was the remarkable way in which techniques of cell counting (hematology) and particle counting (physics) have complemented and contributed to each other. It is indeed interesting…Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… John Kenyon, CNA.
Wolf-Parkinson-White (WPW) will turn up on occasion in the office of a family or general practitioner, and the response to this finding will vary depending upon the experience (specific to the condition) of the provider and the symptoms, if any, of the patient.
Evaluation of the lung fields in a chest x-ray requires a systematic approach. In general, the opacity of the normal lung fields increases from top…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…