Medical Specialty >> NursingRead article
- More Americans Are Recording Their Doctor Visits
- Your Puppy Can Make You Very Sick: CDC
- Easing Sleep Apnea May Be Key to Stroke Recovery
- Florence’s Lingering Threat: Mold
- Some Clinicians, Patients Record Clinic Visits for Patient Use
- HbA1c Variability Is a Strong Predictor of Mortality in T2DM
- Study Provides Estimates of U.S. Prevalence of Type 1, 2 Diabetes
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
For a non-hematologist like me, what was striking at the very outset while beginning to learn about cell counting, was the remarkable way in which techniques of cell counting (hematology) and particle counting (physics) have complemented and contributed to each other. It is indeed interesting…Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… John Kenyon, CNA.
Wolf-Parkinson-White (WPW) will turn up on occasion in the office of a family or general practitioner, and the response to this finding will vary depending upon the experience (specific to the condition) of the provider and the symptoms, if any, of the patient.
Evaluation of the lung fields in a chest x-ray requires a systematic approach. In general, the opacity of the normal lung fields increases from top…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.