Medical Specialty >> Oncology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Can a Broken Heart Contribute to Cancer?
- Hurricanes Can Hurt Survival Odds Among Those With Cancer
- Newer Lung Cancer Screening Saves More Lives
- Is an Elusive U.S. Total Ban on Asbestos Finally in Sight?
- Continuous Anticoagulants + Cold Snare Polypectomy Noninferior
- Most Adults Favor Cutting Nicotine Levels in Cigarettes
- Racial Disparity Shown in Odds of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Karima Oualla, MD. Dr. Karima Oualla discusses recent advances on the use of checkpoint inhibitors in the treatment of triple negative breast cancer (TNBC). Dr. Oualla is an International expert in breast cancer and is the primary author of the manuscript entitled "Novel therapeutic strategies in the treatment of triple-negative… Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Elizabeth M. Swisher, MD. Dr. Elizabeth M. Swisher comments on the implications of new data from the ARIEL2 trial, an ongoing Phase 2 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib in relapsed, high-grade serous or endometrioid ovarian cancer. The new results offer an important insight into the genetic mechanisms behind tumor sensitivity…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…