Medical Specialty >> OphthalmologyRead article
- Could ED Drugs Threaten Men’s Vision?
- Many Seniors Think They See Better Than They Actually Do
- Many Americans in the Dark About Eye Health
- New Drug Could Help Stop Blindness From Thyroid Eye Disease
- Subconcussive Head Impacts May Affect Neuro-Ophthalmologic Function
- 2011 to 2018 Saw Decline in Problems Paying Medical Bills
- Broad Clinical Spectrum Linked to Pediatric MOG Antibodies
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Ocular hypertension is the presence of elevated intraocular pressure above 21 mmHg regardless of whether glaucomatous nerve damage is present or not.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…