Medical Specialty >> OphthalmologyRead article
- Ebola Survivors Continue to Suffer Years After Recovery
- Dry Eye and Migraines Might Be Linked: Study
- A Hard Look at Smoking’s Effect on Vision
- Protect Your Aging Eyes From Macular Degeneration
- Average of 8.8 Inactive Ingredients Found in Oral Medications
- Physician Burnout Rate Increased From 2014 to 2017
- CDC: Most Americans Report Excellent, Good Health
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Ocular hypertension is the presence of elevated intraocular pressure above 21 mmHg regardless of whether glaucomatous nerve damage is present or not.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.