Medical Specialty >> OphthalmologyRead article
- Healthy Diet, Healthy Eyes
- Fish Oil Supplements Fail to Ease Dry Eye, Study Shows
- FDA Approves AI Device to Spot Diabetic Eye Disease
- Cataract Surgery on Ebola Survivors Safe for Docs
- One-Hour Plasma Glucose Useful Predictor of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Nonoptimized Drug Therapy Costs More Than $500 Billion Annually
- Low-Vision Rehab Improves Several Elements of Visual Function
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Ocular hypertension is the presence of elevated intraocular pressure above 21 mmHg regardless of whether glaucomatous nerve damage is present or not.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.