Medical Specialty >> OphthalmologyRead article
- Eye Injuries From Fireworks in U.S. Have Nearly Doubled
- Potentially Blinding Shingles of the Eye on the Rise
- Was Dyslexia the Secret to Leonardo da Vinci’s Greatness?
- Brain Sharpens the Hearing of the Blind, Study Finds
- Health Care Professionals Exhibit Gender Bias
- Considerable Number of Patients Receive Surprise Hospital Charges
- Changing EHR Systems May Up Operating Times for Eye Surgery
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Ocular hypertension is the presence of elevated intraocular pressure above 21 mmHg regardless of whether glaucomatous nerve damage is present or not.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…