Medical Specialty >> Ophthalmology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Was Dyslexia the Secret to Leonardo da Vinci’s Greatness?
- Brain Sharpens the Hearing of the Blind, Study Finds
- When Using Moisturizers With Sunscreen, Don’t Miss Around the Eyes
- Spring Break Is No Vacation From Contact Lens Care
- Goggles That Record Nystagmus Could Help Diagnose Vertigo
- Health Professionals Supportive of Medicinal Cannabis
- Doctors Aware of Patient Difficulties Affording Medical Care
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Ocular hypertension is the presence of elevated intraocular pressure above 21 mmHg regardless of whether glaucomatous nerve damage is present or not.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.