Medical Specialty >> OphthalmologyRead article
- Teen’s Fussy ‘Junk Food’ Diet Leaves Him Blind
- Smoggy Air Might Contribute to Macular Degeneration
- How to Relieve Dry, Irritated Eyes
- Trouble Driving At Night? Yellow Lenses Won’t Help
- Medical Students Not Ready to Provide Nutritional Care
- Cancer Survival Increasing in High-Income Countries
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Does Not Top MTX in Noninfectious Uveitis
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Ocular hypertension is the presence of elevated intraocular pressure above 21 mmHg regardless of whether glaucomatous nerve damage is present or not.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…