Medical Specialty >> Ophthalmology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- As the Eyes Go, So May the Mind
- Cataract Surgery Tied to Fewer Car Crashes for Seniors
- Test-Taking Can Be Tough for Kids With Vision Problems
- Bookworms More Prone to Be Nearsighted, Study Finds
- Visual Function Deficits Up in Developmental Dyslexia
- Same-Day Appointment System Implemented in Health Network
- Patients Care About the Clothes Doctors Wear
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Ocular hypertension is the presence of elevated intraocular pressure above 21 mmHg regardless of whether glaucomatous nerve damage is present or not.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.