Medical Specialty >> OphthalmologyRead article
- Spike Seen in Kids’ Eye Injuries From BB, Paintball Guns
- How to Fight Dry, Itchy Eyes This Winter
- FDA Approves Gene Therapy for Rare Form of Blindness
- Could a Hot Cup of Tea Preserve Your Vision?
- Brochure Can Improve Opioid Disposal Rates After Surgery
- Longer Duration of Post-Op Opioid Use Associated With Misuse
- Professionals Disagree About Asking Patients About Sexuality
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Ocular hypertension is the presence of elevated intraocular pressure above 21 mmHg regardless of whether glaucomatous nerve damage is present or not.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.