Medical Specialty >> OphthalmologyRead article
- Toy Guns Pose Big Threat to Young Eyes
- Even Non-Concussion Head Hits Affect Young Football Players’ Vision
- Wearing Contacts 24/7 Can Bring Infection, Blindness, Doctors Warn
- AHA: The Eyes Have It for High Blood Pressure Clues
- Study Explores Influence of Genetics, Environment in Disease
- American College of Physicians Releases 7th Edition of Ethics Manual
- Statin Therapy Reduces Risk for Diabetic Retinopathy in T2DM
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Ocular hypertension is the presence of elevated intraocular pressure above 21 mmHg regardless of whether glaucomatous nerve damage is present or not.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.