Medical Specialty >> OphthalmologyRead article
- Could a Few Glasses of Wine Per Week Help Ward Off Cataracts?
- Can a Drug Help Prevent Diabetic Vision Loss?
- Even in a Pandemic, Child Vision Tests Are Crucial
- Eye Care Is Key When You’re Working From Home
Acute CRAO is a medical emergency and patients should be immediately triaged to an emergency…
- Several Racial/Ethnic-Minority Groups Underrepresented in Health Care Professions
- Changes in Cancer Incidence, Deaths Expected by 2040
- Having Visual, Hearing Impairments Linked to Dementia in Elderly
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Ocular hypertension is the presence of elevated intraocular pressure above 21 mmHg regardless of whether glaucomatous nerve damage is present or not.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…