Medical Specialty >> Orthopedics
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Seniors, Take Steps to Reduce Your Risk of Falling
- Vitamin D Supplements Won’t Build Bone Health in Older Adults: Study
- Three New Genes Linked to Chronic Back Pain
- Common Heartburn Drugs Linked to Broken Hips in Dialysis Patients
- Physical Therapy an Option for Nonobstructive Meniscal Tears
- Aspirin, Anticoagulants Similarly Prevent VTE After TKA
- Gabapentin Beats Pregabalin for Chronic Sciatica
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.