Medical Specialty >> OrthopedicsRead article
- Indoor Athletes Often Lacking in Vitamin D
- Drinking Takes Toll on Bones of People With HIV: Study
- Doctors’ Ratings Tank When Patients Are Kept Waiting: Study
- 5 Expert Tips for Preventing Winter Sports Accidents
- Higher Alcohol Intake May Harm Bone Health in HIV Patients
- 35.1 Percent of Workers Report Work-Related Health Problems
- Proton Pump Inhibitor Therapy May Up Fracture Risk in Children
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…