Medical Specialty >> Orthopedics
- Brain May Age Faster After Spinal Cord Injury
- Which Exercise Regimen Works Best to Ease Lower Back Pain?
- Neurologists Much Tougher to Find in Rural America
- Your Microbiome & Vitamin D Levels May Be Linked: Study
SNRIs have small, not clinically important effect on back pain; may have clinically important…
- Denosumab Studied for Prosthesis-Related Osteolysis
- Nearly One in Four Doctors Report Harassment on Social Media
- Flat, Flexible No Better Than Stable, Supportive Shoes for Knee OA
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…