Medical Specialty >> OrthopedicsRead article
- Busted Ankle? What’s Better, a Cast or Brace?
- DIY Projects Can Be Prime Time for Foot Injuries
- No Evidence Muscle Relaxants Can Ease Low Back Pain
- Can Flotation Tanks Ease Chronic Pain?
Limited or no improvement seen in female breast cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, and…
- Disparities Seen for Racial, Ethnic Minorities in Outpatient Practices
- 2019 to 2020 Saw 1.5-Year Decline in U.S. Life Expectancy at Birth
- Orthopedic Surgery May Not Be More Effective Than Nonsurgical Alternatives
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…