Medical Specialty >> OrthopedicsRead article
- Vitamin D Alone Doesn’t Prevent Fractures, New Study Finds
- Patients, Not Hospitals, Most Important to Spinal Fusion Outcomes
- Are E-Scooters a Quick Ticket to the ER?
- Jimmy Carter Recovering After Brain Procedure
- CDC: Benzodiazepines Prescribed at 27 Office Visits Per 100 Adults
- Single-Payer System Would Likely Save Money
- Ageism Predicts Significantly Worse Health Outcomes
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…