Medical Specialty >> OrthopedicsRead article
- Smoking While Pregnant May Weaken Baby’s Bones
- Spinal Fusion Outcomes Worse for Black Patients, Large Study Finds
- What’s the Best Treatment for a Child’s Broken Bone?
- Smog May Be Bad for Your Bones
- Nonpharmaceutical Interventions Aid Low Back Pain
- Empathy Declines as Students Progress Through Medical School
- Seniors Have Concerns About Affording Health Insurance
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…