Medical Specialty >> OrthopedicsRead article
- Heartburn Meds Not Tied to Hip Fractures in Alzheimer’s Patients
- That Motorcycle Helmet Just May Save Your Spine
- Falls Among Elderly Cost $50 Billion Annually
- Broken, Sprained Necks: These Sports Pose the Most Risk
- Blueprint Being Developed to Address Physician Burnout
- Personal Health Info Found in Recycling at Five Hospitals
- Custom-Made Foot Orthotics No Benefit for Plantar Heel Pain
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.