Medical Specialty >> OrthopedicsRead article
- Get Moving: Exercise Can Help Lower Older Women’s Fracture Risk
- Jimmy Carter Recovering From Broken Pelvis After Fall
- ‘Smartphone Slouching’ More Serious Than It Sounds
- Cause of Paralyzing Illness in Kids Remains Elusive
- Less Sleep Tied to Lower Bone Mineral Density in Women
- About 2.7 Million ED Visits Reported for Sports Injuries in 2010 to 2016
- High-Risk Surgical Patients Benefit From Teaching Hospitals
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…