Medical Specialty >> OrthopedicsRead article
- Life in Space May Take Toll on Spinal Muscles
- Skeletons Mature Earlier Now, Affecting Orthopedic Treatments
- Study Eases Concern That Common Diabetes Med Might Harm Bones
- Physical Therapy Can Help You Avoid Opioids When Joint Pain Strikes
- Hemochromatosis Mutation Linked to Other Morbidity
- Adoption of Advanced Health IT Capabilities Inconsistent
- Study Explores Influence of Genetics, Environment in Disease
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.