Medical Specialty >> OrthopedicsRead article
- Could an Experimental Cancer Drug Help Treat Spinal Injury?
- Aching Backs in Seniors: An Expert’s Guide to Pain Meds
- What Anesthesia Works Best for Hip Fracture Surgery?
- Another Smoking Hazard for Men: Brittle Bones
Additionally, decreases in satisfaction with work-life integration and increases in depression…
- Bariatric Surgery Tied to Lasting, Clinically Important Improvements in Pain
- Medical Debt Tied to Worsening of Food, Housing Insecurity
- Unsupervised Yoga Improves Short-Term Function in Knee OA
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…