Medical Specialty >> OrthopedicsRead article
- Spring Activity Can Sometimes Bring Stress Fractures
- Drug Shows Promise Against Rare Condition That Stunts Kids’ Growth
- Stem Cell Injections Show Early Promise Against Spinal Cord Injuries
- Cold Facts on Avoiding Snow and Ice Dangers
All types of initial bone fractures associated with increased risk for subsequent fractures among…
- Pre-TKA Vitamin D Deficiency May Adversely Affect Outcomes in Postmenopausal Women
- Low Bone Mineral Density Prognostic for Atherosclerotic CVD
- 2.4 Million ED Visits in ≥65s Due to Unintentional Falls
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…