Medical Specialty >> Orthopedics
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Anxious Women May Want to Keep an Eye on Their Bone Health
- Bone Drug ‘Holiday’ May Raise Fracture Risk
- More Doubt Cast on Surgery for Spinal Compression Fractures
- Exercises for Chronic Health Conditions
- Burosumab May Benefit Children With X-Linked Hypophosphatemia
- Regional Anesthesia Tied to Lower Opioid Use in TKA, THA
- Post-Surgical Readmissions Higher Among Homeless Veterans
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.