Medical Specialty >> Orthopedics
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Next for Disabling Back Pain? New Discs From Patients’ Own Cells
- Nerve Zap Might Ease Pain of Herniated Disk
- Healthful Diet = Healthy Bones
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg in Hospital With Broken Ribs
- Most Insured Patients Not Using Online Portals
- Opioids Overprescribed After Arthroscopic Meniscectomy
- Few Physicians Work in Practices That Use Telemedicine
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.