Medical Specialty >> OrthopedicsRead article
- Flakes Are Falling Again: Here’s the Safe Way to Shovel Snow
- Mind-Controlled Wheelchair Brings New Freedom to People With Paralysis
- Targeting Key Cells in Spinal Cord Got Paralyzed Patients Walking Again
- Cancer Survivors May Face Higher Risks for Bone Fractures
Findings for both 25-hydroxyvitamin D deficiency and insufficiency
- Bidirectional Association for Ménière Disease, Osteoporosis
- 2001 to 2021 Saw Decline in Physician Work Hours
- 2012 to 2021 Saw Drop in Bicycle-Related Injuries
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…