Medical Specialty >> OrthopedicsRead article
- Low-Carb Diets Boost Risk for Serious Birth Defects
- Study Gets to the Core of Back Pain in Runners
- Seniors Don’t Need Calcium, Vitamin D Supplements: Review
- Electrical Pulses May Ease Pain From ‘Slipped’ Disc
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy Tied to Less Pronounced Kyphosis
- Aspirin, Rivaroxaban Similar After Total Hip, Knee Arthroplasty
- Lumbopelvic Pain Negatively Affects Walking in Elderly
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.