Medical Specialty >> Orthopedics
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Unlike Humans, No Bone Loss for Gorillas as They Age
- ER Visits for E-Scooter Injuries Nearly Double in One Year
- Rugby Injuries Last Long After Pros, Amateurs Stop Playing: Study
- Dance Injuries Jump in United States
- MACE Up for High-Risk Patients After Noncardiac Surgery
- Modest Increase in Patient Visits Could Offset Costs of Scribes
- BMD Testing Rates Low in Men Initiating ADT for Prostate Cancer
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…