Medical Specialty >> OrthopedicsRead article
- Former President Jimmy Carter Breaks Hip, Has Surgery
- 1 in 4 American Workers Struggles With Back Pain
- After a Stroke, Your Bones Need Care
- Step-by-Step Exercises for a Stronger Back
- Global Burden of Musculoskeletal Diseases on the Rise
- Opioid Quantity Prescribed After Musculoskeletal Injury Tied to Prolonged Use
- CDC: Racial Disparity Seen With Lupus-Related Deaths
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.