Medical Specialty >> PediatricsRead article
- Indoor Pollutants May Raise Allergy Risk in Toddlers
- Differences Found in Brains of Kids Born to Depressed Parents
- Secondhand Smoke Starts Kids on Path to Heart Disease: Study
- One Boy’s Battle Back From Mysterious Polio-Like Illness
- Potentially Nephrotoxic Meds Prescribed to Children With CKD
- Antibiotics Often Prescribed Without Documented Indication
- Few Child Care Centers Report Flu Vaccine Requirements
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Young people aged under 18 years are more likely than adults to catch swine flu from an infected person in their household, according to a new study published today in the New England Journal of Medicine. However, the research also shows that young people are no more likely than adults to infect others…Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…