HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Helping Ease Kids’ Fears After Manchester Terror Attack
- 3 Key Lifestyle Factors Can Lower Breast Cancer Odds
- City Life Tough on Teens’ Mental Health
- No Fruit Juice Before Age 1, Pediatricians Say
- AAP: No Fruit Juice for Infants in First Year of Life
- KIT Inhibition by Imatinib Helps Severe Refractory Asthma
- One in Five Cancers in the United States Is Considered Rare
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.