Medical Specialty >> PediatricsRead article
- Green Spaces a Mental Balm for City Dwellers
- More U.S. Teens Shunning Drugs, Alcohol
- E-Cigarettes, Nicotine Patch During Pregnancy May Hike SIDS Risk
- Longest Study Yet Finds Adult Kids of Lesbian Moms Are Doing Fine
- Visual Function Deficits Up in Developmental Dyslexia
- Abstinence Rates for Substance Use Increasing Among Teens
- Molecular Autopsy May Shed Light on Sudden Death in Young
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Young people aged under 18 years are more likely than adults to catch swine flu from an infected person in their household, according to a new study published today in the New England Journal of Medicine. However, the research also shows that young people are no more likely than adults to infect others…Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.