Medical Specialty >> PediatricsRead article
- Half of Cases of Childhood Blindness in U.S. Didn’t Have to Happen
- Babies Might Trigger Brain Changes in New Dads
- New Window Blinds? Go Cordless to Save a Child’s Life
- Not All Kids With Autism Will Benefit From Therapy Dogs
Wider compensation gap between male and female physicians seen in 2019 versus 2013
- COVID-19 Pandemic Tied to Burnout in Health Care Professionals
- Acetaminophen Exposure in Utero Tied to Child Neurobehavioral Problems
- Exposure to Advertising Tied to Teen E-Cigarette Use
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Young people aged under 18 years are more likely than adults to catch swine flu from an infected person in their household, according to a new study published today in the New England Journal of Medicine. However, the research also shows that young people are no more likely than adults to infect others…Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…