- ‘Eraser Challenge’ Latest Harmful Social Media Trend for Kids
- Helping Cancer Caregivers Help Themselves
- ‘Heads Up’ Football Program Tackles Concussion Danger in Kids
- Autism Greatly Boosts Kids’ Injury Risk, Especially for Drowning
- High BMI in Late Teens Tied to Future Severe Liver Dz in Males
- Higher Risk of Death From Injury Among Individuals With Autism
- Prenatal DHA Supplementation Doesn’t Increase IQ at Age 7
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.