- Fewer U.S. Kids Binge Drinking
- Regular Sleep Makes for Happier College Students
- Can Smartphone Use Bring on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
- When is Tourette Syndrome Actually Autism?
- CDC: Zika Can Be Found in Placental, Fetal Tissue at Birth
- 1991-2014 Saw Minimal Change in Health Spending Per State
- Isotretinoin May Impair Wound Healing After Tattoo
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.