Medical Specialty >> PediatricsRead article
- Chinese COVID Vaccine Shows Promise in Early Trial
- An Expert’s Guide to Safe Sleeping for Your Baby
- Bringing the Forest to Kids’ Daycare May Boost Young Immune Systems
- Is Apathy an Early Sign of Dementia?
- Modest Increase in Patient Visits Could Offset Costs of Scribes
- Prenatal Cannabis Exposure May Raise Risk for Psychopathology
- No Evidence Found of Vertical Transmission of SARS-CoV-2
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Young people aged under 18 years are more likely than adults to catch swine flu from an infected person in their household, according to a new study published today in the New England Journal of Medicine. However, the research also shows that young people are no more likely than adults to infect others…Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…