Medical Specialty >> PediatricsRead article
- FDA Ad Campaign Hopes to Extinguish E-Cigarette Use Among Teens
- Parents Blame Smartphones, Tablets for Teens’ Sleep Troubles
- Ex-Cons May Be Good Job Hires
- Could Household Cleaners Make Your Kid Fat?
- Sport Specialization Tied to Pediatric Overuse Injury
- Scribes Improve Physician Workflow, Patient Interaction
- Many Middle, High Schoolers Report E-Cigarette Cannabis Use
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Young people aged under 18 years are more likely than adults to catch swine flu from an infected person in their household, according to a new study published today in the New England Journal of Medicine. However, the research also shows that young people are no more likely than adults to infect others…Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.