Medical Specialty >> PediatricsRead article
- Going Easy on Yourself Is Key to Parenting Through the Pandemic
- A Consistent Bedtime Is Good for Your Heart
- Mental Health Problems After First Baby Reduce Likelihood of More Children: Study
- A Pill Left Out, a Child’s Life Lost: Maisie’s Story a Warning to All Adults
- Test Vaccine Elicits Strong Ab Response to SARS-CoV-2 in Mice
- Gastrointestinal Symptoms Common in COVID-19 Patients
- Autism Rates Inversely Tied to County’s Wealth
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Young people aged under 18 years are more likely than adults to catch swine flu from an infected person in their household, according to a new study published today in the New England Journal of Medicine. However, the research also shows that young people are no more likely than adults to infect others…Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…