Medical Specialty >> PediatricsRead article
- Movie Violence Doesn’t Make Kids Violent, Study Finds
- Protecting Seniors From Scammers
- Ditch Your Leisure To-Do List
- Antibiotics Still Misused in Babies With Viral Lung Infections
- Inappropriate Antibiotic Rx Common in Privately Insured
- Mandated Neonatal Abstinence Reporting Helps Quantify Cases
- Antibiotics Often Inappropriately Prescribed for Bronchiolitis in ED
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Young people aged under 18 years are more likely than adults to catch swine flu from an infected person in their household, according to a new study published today in the New England Journal of Medicine. However, the research also shows that young people are no more likely than adults to infect others…Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.