Medical Specialty >> PediatricsRead article
- Pfizer Vaccine Given Final OK for Use in Adolescents
- Good Bacteria Aren’t Present in Baby’s Gut Before Birth
- Obesity in Teens, Higher Risk of Stroke Before 50
- Debunking Social Media Myth, Study Finds COVID Vaccine Won’t Harm Placenta
Rate of episodes of acute otitis media not significantly lower with tympanostomy-tube placement…
- Tezepelumab Cuts Exacerbations in Severe, Uncontrolled Asthma
- High BMI in Adolescence Linked to Ischemic Stroke in Adulthood
- Sunburns Severe Enough to Warrant Admission Described
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Young people aged under 18 years are more likely than adults to catch swine flu from an infected person in their household, according to a new study published today in the New England Journal of Medicine. However, the research also shows that young people are no more likely than adults to infect others…Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…