Medical Specialty >> PediatricsRead article
- Poverty Could Drive Up Youth Suicide Risk
- Is Suppressing Puberty the Right Course When a Child Questions Their Gender?
- Low-Dose Aspirin Might Help Prevent Preterm Births
- A Flu Shot May Spare Your Young Child a Hospital Visit
- Prehospital Epinephrine Aids Out-of-Hospital Pediatric Cardiac Arrests
- Effects of Vit D Correction on CV Health Studied in Obese Children
- Tdap or Td Vaccine May Be Used for Decennial Td Booster Doses
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Young people aged under 18 years are more likely than adults to catch swine flu from an infected person in their household, according to a new study published today in the New England Journal of Medicine. However, the research also shows that young people are no more likely than adults to infect others…Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…