Medical Specialty >> PediatricsRead article
- Farm-to-Table Movement Goes to School
- New Treatment Offers Hope for Kids With Deadly Nerve Cancer
- Nearly 5 Million American Kids Are Obese, New Study Finds
- Could Eating Healthier Be a Natural Antidepressant?
- Lumacaftor-Ivacaftor Aids Cystic Fibrosis in Real-World Setting
- Barriers to Timely Access to Pediatric Hearing Aids Identified
- Too Much, Too Little Weight Gain May Harm Twin Pregnancies
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Young people aged under 18 years are more likely than adults to catch swine flu from an infected person in their household, according to a new study published today in the New England Journal of Medicine. However, the research also shows that young people are no more likely than adults to infect others…Merlin C. Lowe, MD, FAAP.
With many recent changes in residency requirements, one must wonder how effective our residency training system is. Are residents still learning the required information to perform well? Is the new system just as good as the old but in a "kinder" way? Ultimately, time will tell; however, for…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…