Medical Specialty >> Pharmacy
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- New Guidelines Mean 1 in 3 Adults May Need Blood Pressure Meds
- Treatment for Teething Pain Poses Serious Health Threat: FDA
- A Pill to Protect You From the Sun? Don’t Believe It, FDA Says
- Overdoses on ADHD Drugs May Be Rising
- Global Variation in Personal Health Care Access and Quality
- Burosumab May Benefit Children With X-Linked Hypophosphatemia
- Delay of Lactate Draws in Sepsis Ups Risk of In-Hospital Death
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.