Medical Specialty >> PharmacyRead article
- High Blood Pressure: Which Drug Works Best for You?
- Kids Still Dying From Accidental Exposure to Fentanyl Pain Patches
- Doctors Divided Over Use of Controversial New Alzheimer’s Drug
- Drug Shows Promise in Easing Dementia-Linked Psychosis
Venous thromboembolism occurred less often for those with Crohn disease versus ulcerative colitis
- Effectiveness Similar for First-Line ACE Inhibitors, ARBs in HTN
- Carboplatin Intensification Beneficial for Group 3 Medulloblastoma
- Antidepressant Use May Aid Outcomes in Depression and Diabetes
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…