Medical Specialty >> Pharmacy
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Creepy Creatures Can Be Medical Marvels, Too
- Easy Fix for Post-Op Shivers?
- Hepatitis C Screening May Boost Opioid Treatment Success
- Drug OD Rate Now Higher in Rural U.S. Than Cities: CDC
- Caution for PLEX in Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy
- Herbal and Dietary Supplements Are Commonly Mislabeled
- H7N9 Avian Influenza May Be Capable of Pandemic
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.