Medical Specialty >> PharmacyRead article
- Insurance Company Hurdles Burden Doctors, May Harm Patients
- Flu Season Finally Slowing Down
- Study Debunks Link Between Tamiflu and Teen Suicide
- FDA Considers Lowering Nicotine Levels in Cigarettes
- Hydrochlorothiazide Tied to Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Risk
- Short-Term PPIs Tied to Higher Hip Fracture Risk in Alzheimer’s
- H. Pylori Treatment Tied to Lower Metachronous Gastric Cancer Risk
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.