Medical Specialty >> Pharmacy
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- FDA Warns of Raw Cookie Dough Dangers
- AHA: New Report Emphasizes Safety of Statins
- Catnip: The ‘Why’ Behind Cats’ Favorite High
- Opioids Exact Another Toll on Newborns: Smaller Heads
- Consensus Decision Pathway Developed for Tobacco Cessation
- Patients May Become Immune to Botulinum Toxin Treatments
- AHA Scientific Statement: Low Risk of Side Effects for Statins
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.