Medical Specialty >> PharmacyRead article
- Another Cost of the Opioid Epidemic: Billions of Dollars in Lost Taxes
- ‘Added Sugars’ Label on Foods Could Save Many Lives
- FDA Orders Label Warning on Alcohol Use With ‘Female Viagra’
- Americans Are Dying From Kratom Overdoses: CDC
- Some Patients With Imminently Fatal Cancer Undergo Treatment
- Parenteral Antimicrobial Tx at Home Burdens Children’s Caregivers
- Intensive BP Lowering May Up Cognitive Decline in Elderly
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.