Medical Specialty >> Preventive MedicineRead article
- Former NFL Pros Push for End to Kids’ Tackle Football
- For Supersized Cities, the More Trees the Better
- How to Fight the Flu This Season
- Teens Eating Detergent ‘Pods’: Latest Web Fad Brings Big Dangers
- Younger Workers Often at High Risk for Occupational Injury
- Socioeconomic Status Affects Prostate Cancer Treatment
- BRCA Risk Often Missed in Ovarian Cancer Patients
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
Debbie Miller, RN. Prior to the introduction of the medical community in the natural birth process, any maternal recommendations and guidelines were passed from mother to daughter or through lay midwives, herbal and folk practitioners. Childbirth, though risky, was not considered pathological and the majority did not receive… M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.