Medical Specialty >> Family MedicineRead article
- Do You Feel Old? It Could Be Aging You
- Here’s How to Get Your Free Home COVID Test Kits
- Her Arm Got Caught in Family’s Treadmill. It Could Have Been Worse.
- At-Home COVID Tests Accurate for Kids: Study
For adults without known CVD risk factors, individualize the decision to refer to behavioral…
- Preschool Intervention Can Achieve Sustained Lifestyle Changes
- Factors ID’d for Eventual Surgery in Patients With Appendicitis
- Long-Term Medication Usage After Bariatric Surgeries Compared
Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
For a non-hematologist like me, what was striking at the very outset while beginning to learn about cell counting, was the remarkable way in which techniques of cell counting (hematology) and particle counting (physics) have complemented and contributed to each other. It is indeed interesting…
Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is a term used to characterize a subjective experience of breathing discomfort that is comprised of qualitatively distinct…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…