HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Obamacare May Have Slashed Cardiac Arrest Rate in Oregon
- Popular Heartburn Meds Don’t Raise Alzheimer’s Risk: Study
- Can an Aspirin a Day Keep a Pregnancy Complication Away?
- 3 Simple Steps Might Reduce Opioid OD Deaths
- Rx Changes, Counseling, Regular Visits Can Cut Opioid Deaths
- Dissolvable Microneedle Patch for Flu Vaccine Found Safe, Effective
- Mixed Results on Acupuncture for Incontinence, Infertility
Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… Tamer M. Fouad, M.D.. This article was first published on The Huffington Post by Dr. Tamer M. Fouad, M.D. Republished on Doctors Lounge with permission.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
For a non-hematologist like me, what was striking at the very outset while beginning to learn about cell counting, was the remarkable way in which techniques of cell counting (hematology) and particle counting (physics) have complemented and contributed to each other. It is indeed interesting…
The BRCA gene test is used to identify mutations in either one of the two breast cancer susceptibility genes, BRCA1 and BRCA2. Women who have inherited…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.