Medical Specialty >> PsychiatryRead article
- When Healthy Eating Turns Into a Dangerous Obsession
- Type 1 Diabetes Might Affect Young Kids’ Brain Development
- 2 Hours/Week in Nature: Your Prescription for Better Health?
- Male Victims of Domestic Violence Often Suffer in Silence
- Drug- and Alcohol-Related Deaths Higher After Bariatric Surgery
- Prenatal Antiepileptic Rx Exposure Ups Risk for Behavioral Issues
- Gabapentinoids Linked to Increased Risk for Significant Adverse Outcomes
John Kenyon, CNA.
One of the more common causes of visits to the Emergency Department is the patient who complains of “palpitations” or skipping, fluttering, “a feeling my heart stops for a minute,” or otherwise misbehaving myocardium. Almost always the patients in question are anxious when they arrive.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Dr. K. Eisele. This article is in response to an announcement by researchers quoted in many UK publications this week, stating that the class of anti-depressants known as SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) and SNRIs (serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors) are no more effective than placebos. I looked…
Psychogenic memory impairment is the loss of memory associated with a “traumatic” psychological event.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…