Medical Specialty >> PsychiatryRead article
- When E-Cig Makers Offer Promotional Items, More Teens Likely to Vape
- Suicides Increase Among U.S. Kids, But More in Girls Than Boys
- Many Elite Athletes Ashamed to Seek Help for Mental Illness
- Millennials Believe ‘Narcissist’ Label, But Don’t Like It
- Study Describes TBI Caregiver QOL Measurement System
- Cannabis Legalization Not Tied to Higher Health Care Utilization
- More U.S. Adults Show Signs of Despair As They Enter Middle Age
John Kenyon, CNA.
One of the more common causes of visits to the Emergency Department is the patient who complains of “palpitations” or skipping, fluttering, “a feeling my heart stops for a minute,” or otherwise misbehaving myocardium. Almost always the patients in question are anxious when they arrive.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Dr. K. Eisele. This article is in response to an announcement by researchers quoted in many UK publications this week, stating that the class of anti-depressants known as SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) and SNRIs (serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors) are no more effective than placebos. I looked…
Psychogenic memory impairment is the loss of memory associated with a “traumatic” psychological event.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.