Medical Specialty >> Psychiatry
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Study Affirms What Many Know: Antidepressants May Lead to Weight Gain
- ‘Religious Refusal Laws’ May Take Mental Health Toll on LGBT Americans
- A Lonely Heart Poses a Big Health Risk
- Early Life Trauma May Affect an Adult Man’s Sperm
- Global Variation in Personal Health Care Access and Quality
- Social Isolation Tied to Worse Heart Failure Outcomes
- Major Depression in Males May Lower Chances of Conception
John Kenyon, CNA.
One of the more common causes of visits to the Emergency Department is the patient who complains of “palpitations” or skipping, fluttering, “a feeling my heart stops for a minute,” or otherwise misbehaving myocardium. Almost always the patients in question are anxious when they arrive.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Dr. K. Eisele. This article is in response to an announcement by researchers quoted in many UK publications this week, stating that the class of anti-depressants known as SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) and SNRIs (serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors) are no more effective than placebos. I looked…
Psychogenic memory impairment is the loss of memory associated with a “traumatic” psychological event.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.