Medical Specialty >> PsychiatryRead article
- Grief Can Strike Even Before a Loved One Is Gone
- In Girls as Young as 7, Weight May Predict Odds for Eating Disorder
- Road to Healthy Middle-Aged Brain May Begin in Childhood
- Feeling Down? Support Via Social Media May Not Be Enough
Steady deterioration in mental health seen for 7.0 percent; mental health initially declined…
- Sleep Medications Do Not Improve Sleep Disturbance in Women
- More Research Needed on Virtual Assessment of Cognitive Function
- ED Visits for Pediatric Mental Health Issues Up During COVID-19
John Kenyon, CNA.
One of the more common causes of visits to the Emergency Department is the patient who complains of “palpitations” or skipping, fluttering, “a feeling my heart stops for a minute,” or otherwise misbehaving myocardium. Almost always the patients in question are anxious when they arrive.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Dr. K. Eisele. This article is in response to an announcement by researchers quoted in many UK publications this week, stating that the class of anti-depressants known as SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) and SNRIs (serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors) are no more effective than placebos. I looked…
Psychogenic memory impairment is the loss of memory associated with a “traumatic” psychological event.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…