Medical Specialty >> PsychiatryRead article
- COVID Rules Don’t Apply: Narcissists Shun Masks, Vaccines
- Nurses Key to Spotting Postpartum Depression in New Moms
- Depression, Anxiety Hit Minorities Hardest During Pandemic
- No Link Between Antidepressants in Pregnancy, Epilepsy in Children
Low-burden, point-of-care program may increase access to and impact of treatment to assist tobacco…
- Responses to Screening for Suicide Risk May Differ for Gun Owners
- During Pandemic, Growth of Clinicians With X-Waivers for Buprenorphine Prescribing Slowed
- 2019 to 2020 Saw Increase in Overall Firearm Homicide Rates
John Kenyon, CNA.
One of the more common causes of visits to the Emergency Department is the patient who complains of “palpitations” or skipping, fluttering, “a feeling my heart stops for a minute,” or otherwise misbehaving myocardium. Almost always the patients in question are anxious when they arrive.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Dr. K. Eisele. This article is in response to an announcement by researchers quoted in many UK publications this week, stating that the class of anti-depressants known as SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) and SNRIs (serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors) are no more effective than placebos. I looked…
Psychogenic memory impairment is the loss of memory associated with a “traumatic” psychological event.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…