Medical Specialty >> PsychiatryRead article
- Lack of Sleep May Cause Thinking Declines in Hispanics
- Tying the Knot Is Tied to Longer Life Span, New Data Shows
- Could Eating Healthier Be a Natural Antidepressant?
- Losing Your Job Can Be a Real Heart Breaker
- Racial, Ethnic Minorities Want to See Doctor Who Shares Their Culture
- Sex-Specific Criteria May Up Accuracy for Diagnosis of aMCI
- Diet Intervention Can Cut Depression Symptoms in Young Adults
John Kenyon, CNA.
One of the more common causes of visits to the Emergency Department is the patient who complains of “palpitations” or skipping, fluttering, “a feeling my heart stops for a minute,” or otherwise misbehaving myocardium. Almost always the patients in question are anxious when they arrive.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Dr. K. Eisele. This article is in response to an announcement by researchers quoted in many UK publications this week, stating that the class of anti-depressants known as SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) and SNRIs (serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors) are no more effective than placebos. I looked…
Psychogenic memory impairment is the loss of memory associated with a “traumatic” psychological event.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…