Medical Specialty >> PsychiatryRead article
- Could Heavy Marijuana Use Be Driving Rise in Schizophrenia Cases?
- Who’s Most Likely to Get Bullied at School?
- The Heat Is On: Staying Safe When Temperatures Soar
- Worry, Depression, Burnout: Survey Finds College Students Stressed as Fall Term Nears
Women disproportionately excluded in minimum hours requirement; tenure requirement excludes Blacks,…
- Deaths Up in 2020, Even When Accounting for COVID-19
- Movement Disorders May Affect Exercise in Patients With Psychosis
- Disparities Seen for Racial, Ethnic Minorities in Outpatient Practices
John Kenyon, CNA.
One of the more common causes of visits to the Emergency Department is the patient who complains of “palpitations” or skipping, fluttering, “a feeling my heart stops for a minute,” or otherwise misbehaving myocardium. Almost always the patients in question are anxious when they arrive.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Dr. K. Eisele. This article is in response to an announcement by researchers quoted in many UK publications this week, stating that the class of anti-depressants known as SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) and SNRIs (serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors) are no more effective than placebos. I looked…
Psychogenic memory impairment is the loss of memory associated with a “traumatic” psychological event.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…