Medical Specialty >> PsychiatryRead article
- Yoga, Mindfulness Could Be Powerful Tools to Manage Blood Sugar
- Severe Food Allergies Can Traumatize Kids, But New Program Helps Ease Fears
- Suicide Risk Rises Sharply in People Diagnosed With Early-Onset Dementia
- Sexual Issues Can Plague Young Women Who’ve Survived Cancer
Wider compensation gap between male and female physicians seen in 2019 versus 2013
- COVID-19 Pandemic Tied to Burnout in Health Care Professionals
- Acetaminophen Exposure in Utero Tied to Child Neurobehavioral Problems
- Deep Brain Stimulation May Ease Symptoms of Severe OCD
John Kenyon, CNA.
One of the more common causes of visits to the Emergency Department is the patient who complains of “palpitations” or skipping, fluttering, “a feeling my heart stops for a minute,” or otherwise misbehaving myocardium. Almost always the patients in question are anxious when they arrive.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Dr. K. Eisele. This article is in response to an announcement by researchers quoted in many UK publications this week, stating that the class of anti-depressants known as SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) and SNRIs (serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors) are no more effective than placebos. I looked…
Psychogenic memory impairment is the loss of memory associated with a “traumatic” psychological event.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…