Medical Specialty >> Pulmonology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- As Climate Change Intensifies Storms, Seniors’ Health Could Suffer: Study
- Double Lung Transplants Save Lives of Sickest COVID Patients
- There May Be 6 Types of COVID-19
- Could the Flu Shot Lower Your Risk for Alzheimer’s?
- Persistent Opioid Use Seen in ~10 Percent of Patients After Cardiac Surgery
- Physician’s Briefing Weekly Coronavirus Roundup
- Life Expectancy 78.60 Years for U.S. Population for 2009-2011
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The American Joint Committee on Cancer and the Union Internationale Contre le Cancer have redefined the criteria for staging lung cancer based on the proposals made by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, which appeared in the recently launched 7th edition of the TNM system. This… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. Appropriate staging of lung cancer is fundamental for determining the best treatment approach and defining prognosis. After ten years of labor the IASLC has modernized the lung cancer TNM staging system. Revisions to the TNM were determined by differences in the overall survival of 81,015 patients; after…
Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is a term used to characterize a subjective experience of breathing discomfort that is comprised of qualitatively distinct…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…