Medical Specialty >> PulmonologyRead article
- RSV Is Common, Dangerous Infection: What Parents Need to Know
- Social Distancing Kept Kids From Getting Flu, RSV
- Western Wildfires Are Making Easterners Sick: U.S. Study
- Saline Spray Could Slow COVID’s Spread in the Lungs: Study
Combining varenicline with nicotine patch, extending treatment from 12 to 24 weeks did not increase…
- More Than Half of COVID-19 Survivors Have Postacute Sequelae
- Inbox Time Linked to Reduced Odds of Physician Turnover
- U.S. Spending Up for Cancer Drugs Lacking Evidence of Survival Benefit
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The American Joint Committee on Cancer and the Union Internationale Contre le Cancer have redefined the criteria for staging lung cancer based on the proposals made by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, which appeared in the recently launched 7th edition of the TNM system. This… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. Appropriate staging of lung cancer is fundamental for determining the best treatment approach and defining prognosis. After ten years of labor the IASLC has modernized the lung cancer TNM staging system. Revisions to the TNM were determined by differences in the overall survival of 81,015 patients; after…
Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is a term used to characterize a subjective experience of breathing discomfort that is comprised of qualitatively distinct…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…