Medical Specialty >> PulmonologyRead article
- Wildfires Can Affect Air Quality Far From the Flames
- Respiratory Virus Lurks as Wintertime Worry
- Asthma Worse for Overweight Preschoolers: Study
- Could Your Salon Visit Make You Sick?
- Professionals Disagree About Asking Patients About Sexuality
- Human Rhinovirus Commonly Detected in Febrile Infants
- Nearly 30 Percent of Veterans Report Current Tobacco Use
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The American Joint Committee on Cancer and the Union Internationale Contre le Cancer have redefined the criteria for staging lung cancer based on the proposals made by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, which appeared in the recently launched 7th edition of the TNM system. This… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. Appropriate staging of lung cancer is fundamental for determining the best treatment approach and defining prognosis. After ten years of labor the IASLC has modernized the lung cancer TNM staging system. Revisions to the TNM were determined by differences in the overall survival of 81,015 patients; after…
Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) is a rare but very dangerous condition characterized by a pulmonary arterial pressure >25 mm Hg.
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.