- Head Position May Not Affect Outcome After Stroke
- Flu Shot Falls Short More Often for Obese People: Study
- Chronic Pain Common in Adults With Depression, Anxiety
- Death Rate Drops for Americans Hospitalized With COPD
- Protective Association Identified for Asthma Against Sepsis
- 1991-2014 Saw Minimal Change in Health Spending Per State
- Nivolumab Doesn’t Up PFS in Stage IV or Recurrent NSCLC
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.…Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The American Joint Committee on Cancer and the Union Internationale Contre le Cancer have redefined the criteria for staging lung cancer based on the proposals made by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, which appeared in the recently launched 7th edition of the TNM system. This… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. Appropriate staging of lung cancer is fundamental for determining the best treatment approach and defining prognosis. After ten years of labor the IASLC has modernized the lung cancer TNM staging system. Revisions to the TNM were determined by differences in the overall survival of 81,015 patients; after…
Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is a term used to characterize a subjective experience of breathing discomfort that is comprised of qualitatively distinct…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.