- Flu Shot Key for People With Diabetes
- Respiratory Disease Death Rates Have Soared
- Whooping Cough Shot Works, But Many Moms-to-Be Skip It: CDC
- Heart-Lung Fitness Challenged in Early Full-Term Babies
- Most Female Physicians Have Faced Sexist Patient Comments
- Kneeling Posture Impacts Chest Compressions’ Effectiveness
- Moderate Alcohol Consumption Tied to Lower Heart Failure Risk
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The American Joint Committee on Cancer and the Union Internationale Contre le Cancer have redefined the criteria for staging lung cancer based on the proposals made by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, which appeared in the recently launched 7th edition of the TNM system. This… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. Appropriate staging of lung cancer is fundamental for determining the best treatment approach and defining prognosis. After ten years of labor the IASLC has modernized the lung cancer TNM staging system. Revisions to the TNM were determined by differences in the overall survival of 81,015 patients; after…
Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is a term used to characterize a subjective experience of breathing discomfort that is comprised of qualitatively distinct…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.