Medical Specialty >> PulmonologyRead article
- Lockdowns Cut Air Pollution, But Poorer Neighborhoods Benefited Less
- Double Trouble: Wildfire Smoke Could Boost Odds for COVID’s Spread
- More Than a Quarter of Long COVID Patients Still Not Recovered After 6 Months
- Antibiotic-Resistant Pneumonia Is Killing Children in Bangladesh — Could It Spread?
Risks for all-cause mortality, cancer-specific mortality, disease progression reduced for those…
- Survival Up for Multiple Cancer Types for Teens, Young Adults
- Most Inflammatory, Cardiac Manifestations of MIS-C Resolve
- Disparities Seen for Racial, Ethnic Minorities in Outpatient Practices
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The American Joint Committee on Cancer and the Union Internationale Contre le Cancer have redefined the criteria for staging lung cancer based on the proposals made by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, which appeared in the recently launched 7th edition of the TNM system. This… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. Appropriate staging of lung cancer is fundamental for determining the best treatment approach and defining prognosis. After ten years of labor the IASLC has modernized the lung cancer TNM staging system. Revisions to the TNM were determined by differences in the overall survival of 81,015 patients; after…
Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is a term used to characterize a subjective experience of breathing discomfort that is comprised of qualitatively distinct…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…