Medical Specialty >> PulmonologyRead article
- Sick Americans Turning to Medical Pot for Help
- Cases of Vaping-Linked Lung Illness Rise to 530 Across 38 States: CDC
- Chemicals From Heat-Not-Burn Tobacco Devices Not Harmless: Study
- CDC Revises Number of Vaping-Linked Lung Illnesses to 380 in 36 States
- CDC: Asthma Visit Rates Decreased From 2001 to 2016
- Medical Students Not Ready to Provide Nutritional Care
- Skipping Cancer Referral Appointments Linked to Earlier Death
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The American Joint Committee on Cancer and the Union Internationale Contre le Cancer have redefined the criteria for staging lung cancer based on the proposals made by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, which appeared in the recently launched 7th edition of the TNM system. This… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. Appropriate staging of lung cancer is fundamental for determining the best treatment approach and defining prognosis. After ten years of labor the IASLC has modernized the lung cancer TNM staging system. Revisions to the TNM were determined by differences in the overall survival of 81,015 patients; after…
Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) is a rare but very dangerous condition characterized by a pulmonary arterial pressure >25 mm Hg.
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…