Medical Specialty >> PulmonologyRead article
- Masks Cut Distance Coronavirus Travels in Half, Study Finds
- Wildfires Plus Heat Make Breathing Dangerous in America’s West
- ‘Secondhand Vaping’ May Be Unhealthy — Could Public Bans Be Coming?
- More Olive Oil May Bring Longer Life: Study
Adding a P2Y12 inhibitor to a therapeutic dose of heparin does not improve outcomes among non-critically…
- WHO Living Guideline Updated for Drug Treatment of COVID-19
- Secondhand Vape Exposure Linked to Respiratory Symptoms
- 3 Percent of Youth Testing Positive for COVID-19 in ED Have Severe Outcomes
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The American Joint Committee on Cancer and the Union Internationale Contre le Cancer have redefined the criteria for staging lung cancer based on the proposals made by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, which appeared in the recently launched 7th edition of the TNM system. This… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. Appropriate staging of lung cancer is fundamental for determining the best treatment approach and defining prognosis. After ten years of labor the IASLC has modernized the lung cancer TNM staging system. Revisions to the TNM were determined by differences in the overall survival of 81,015 patients; after…
Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is a term used to characterize a subjective experience of breathing discomfort that is comprised of qualitatively distinct…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…