- Centuries of Climate May Have Shaped Your Nose
- U.S. Medical Groups Sound the Alarm on Climate Change
- Cystic Fibrosis Survival Better in Canada Than in U.S.
- Sinus Trouble Can Lead to Depression, Lost Work
- ACP Issues Challenge to Cut Task Burden and Put Patients First
- Paid Malpractice Claims Cut in Half From 1992 to 2014 in U.S.
- Long-Term Thrombolytic Tx No Benefit in Intermediate-Risk PE
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.…Dr. A. De la Guerra. The American Joint Committee on Cancer and the Union Internationale Contre le Cancer have redefined the criteria for staging lung cancer based on the proposals made by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, which appeared in the recently launched 7th edition of the TNM system. This… Dr. A. De la Guerra. Appropriate staging of lung cancer is fundamental for determining the best treatment approach and defining prognosis. After ten years of labor the IASLC has modernized the lung cancer TNM staging system. Revisions to the TNM were determined by differences in the overall survival of 81,015 patients; after…
Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is a term used to characterize a subjective experience of breathing discomfort that is comprised of qualitatively distinct…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.