Medical Specialty >> PulmonologyRead article
- Immune System May ‘Remember’ Infections From Previous Coronaviruses
- New Hope Against Diseases Marked by Progressive Scarring of Lung Tissue
- Stuck at Home, Suffering With COVID? Experts Offer Guidance on Care
- Research Reveals Why COVID Pneumonia Is More Deadly
Reduced exercise tolerance was most common symptom identified up to four months after hospital…
- Metformin Use for T2DM May Reduce COVID-19 Mortality
- Considerable Proportion of Cancer Deaths Attributable to Smoking
- COVID-19 Also Hazardous for Middle-Aged Adults
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The American Joint Committee on Cancer and the Union Internationale Contre le Cancer have redefined the criteria for staging lung cancer based on the proposals made by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer, which appeared in the recently launched 7th edition of the TNM system. This… Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. Appropriate staging of lung cancer is fundamental for determining the best treatment approach and defining prognosis. After ten years of labor the IASLC has modernized the lung cancer TNM staging system. Revisions to the TNM were determined by differences in the overall survival of 81,015 patients; after…
Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is a term used to characterize a subjective experience of breathing discomfort that is comprised of qualitatively distinct…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…