Medical Specialty >> RadiologyRead article
- How Learning a New Language Changes Your Brain
- Don’t Delay Your Cancer Screenings, Surgeons’ Group Urges
- U.S. Cancer Screening Rates Back to Normal After Pandemic Dip
- Many U.S. Mammography Centers Aren’t Following Expert Guidelines: Report
However, mammography and colonoscopy rates rebounded substantially by the end of July
- Neighborhood Disadvantage Tied to Cognitive Decline in Older Adults
- Work-Related Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Down From 2003 to 2018
- New Criteria Aid Diagnosis of Traumatic Encephalopathy Syndrome
John Kenyon, CNA.
One of the most dreaded side effects of certain chemotherapy agents is their effect on the heart. The paradox comes from the fact that these drugs, while only a handful, are among the few chemotherapy agents with a substantial survival benefit. In some cases their use is unavoidable.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Evaluation of the lung fields in a chest x-ray requires a systematic approach. In general, the opacity of the normal lung fields increases from top…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…