Medical Specialty >> Radiology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Brain Scans Yield More Clues to Autism
- Researchers Probe Part of Brain Where Autism Might Begin
- Study Confirms Denser Breasts Are More Prone to Cancer
- Mammograms Might Encourage Other Screenings
- Same-Day Appointment System Implemented in Health Network
- Patients Care About the Clothes Doctors Wear
- Overall Cancer Mortality Rates Decreasing for Men and Women
John Kenyon, CNA.
One of the most dreaded side effects of certain chemotherapy agents is their effect on the heart. The paradox comes from the fact that these drugs, while only a handful, are among the few chemotherapy agents with a substantial survival benefit. In some cases their use is unavoidable.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Evaluation of the lung fields in a chest x-ray requires a systematic approach. In general, the opacity of the normal lung fields increases from top…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.