Medical Specialty >> RadiologyRead article
- U.S. Leads Health Care Spending Among Richer Nations, But Gets Less
- Scans, Ultrasound Spot Zika Brain Defects
- For Some Women, Mammograms May Need to Begin at 30: Study
- Concussion Tied to Suicide Risk
- Personalized Tx May Extend Life in CKD With Small Renal Tumors
- Breakdown of Blood-Brain Barrier May Drive Dementia
- American College of Physicians Releases 7th Edition of Ethics Manual
John Kenyon, CNA.
One of the most dreaded side effects of certain chemotherapy agents is their effect on the heart. The paradox comes from the fact that these drugs, while only a handful, are among the few chemotherapy agents with a substantial survival benefit. In some cases their use is unavoidable.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
Since the time one enters the realm of clinical medicine, the general area just inferior to the costal margins is introduced as the right and left hypochondriac regions (or, the right or the left hypochondrium). In the following discussion, I will confine myself to the example of the ‘right hypochondrium’.
Evaluation of the lung fields in a chest x-ray requires a systematic approach. In general, the opacity of the normal lung fields increases from top…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.