Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Could Viagra, Cialis Work Largely by Placebo Effect?
- Gay, Lesbian Teens at High Odds for Physical, Sexual Abuse
- Could Dad-to-Be’s Health Affect His Newborn’s Health?
- Dual Method May Boost Accuracy of Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- In Men With ED, Statins Linked to Hypogonadism
- Couples Who Lose a Pregnancy More Likely to Break Up
- Male Infertility Linked to Aggressive Prostate Cancer
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Dr. Hesham Al-Inany, MD. Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is probably one of the most studied medical procedures from the moral point of view. Gamete micromanipulation involves new possibilities as well as new challenges.Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is probably one of the most studied medical procedures from…
Impotence or, more clinical, erectile dysfunction is the inability to maintain an erection of the penis for satisfactory sexual intercourse regardless…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…