Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Could Same-Sex Couples Have Babies With Shared DNA? Study Hints It’s Possible
- Could Impotence Be in Your Genes?
- More Preteens Need HPV Shots to Meet Public Health Goal
- Science Says ‘Hug It Out’
- In Men With ED, Statins Linked to Hypogonadism
- Couples Who Lose a Pregnancy More Likely to Break Up
- Male Infertility Linked to Aggressive Prostate Cancer
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Dr. Hesham Al-Inany, MD. Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is probably one of the most studied medical procedures from the moral point of view. Gamete micromanipulation involves new possibilities as well as new challenges.Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is probably one of the most studied medical procedures from…
Impotence or, more clinical, erectile dysfunction is the inability to maintain an erection of the penis for satisfactory sexual intercourse regardless…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.