Medical Specialty >> Reproductive MedicineRead article
- Obesity Plagues Rural America
- Sex, Drugs Hold Less Allure for Today’s High Schoolers
- Looking Good! Plastic Surgery for Men Surges
- Impotent? Maybe You Should See a Heart Doctor
- In Men With ED, Statins Linked to Hypogonadism
- Couples Who Lose a Pregnancy More Likely to Break Up
- Male Infertility Linked to Aggressive Prostate Cancer
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
A study in the journal Sleep shows that erectile dysfunction was more common in older men with restless leg syndrome (RLS) than in those without RLS, and the magnitude of this association increased with a higher frequency of RLS symptoms.
Dr. Hesham Al-Inany, MD. Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is probably one of the most studied medical procedures from the moral point of view. Gamete micromanipulation involves new possibilities as well as new challenges.Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is probably one of the most studied medical procedures from…
Impotence or, more clinical, erectile dysfunction is the inability to maintain an erection of the penis for satisfactory sexual intercourse regardless…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.