Medical Specialty >> Research
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Heart Risks Vary Among Asian-Americans
- World’s Oldest Stored Semen Successfully Used to Breed Sheep
- A Better Cardiac Pump for People With Heart Failure?
- Harvesting Sperm Before Ejaculation May Help Infertile Men
- Studies Find Genetic Factors in Smoking-Related Behaviors
- Interruptions Increase Medication Errors by Nurses
- Financial Ties Negatively Affect Perceptions of Research Quality
Robert L. Coleman, MD. Professor Robert L. Coleman M.D., FACOG, FACS discusses the implications of data from the Phase 3 ARIEL3 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib as maintenance therapy in patients with platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer. Professor Coleman is the Vice Chair of Clinical Research in the Department of… Ted Lain, MD. Clinical trial investigator Dr. Ted Lain comments on the results of the OPAL study, a Phase 2b clinical trial which evaluated the efficacy of a novel topical gel formulation of the antibiotic minocycline (BPX-01) in reducing the number of inflammatory lesions in patients with moderate-to-severe inflammatory,… Elizabeth M. Swisher, MD. Dr. Elizabeth M. Swisher comments on the implications of new data from the ARIEL2 trial, an ongoing Phase 2 trial of the novel PARP inhibitor rucaparib in relapsed, high-grade serous or endometrioid ovarian cancer. The new results offer an important insight into the genetic mechanisms behind tumor sensitivity…
Homologous recombination is an important error-free process that is widely used to repair double strand breaks in DNA. The process involves a genetic…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.