Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Bogus ‘Cure’ Claims Have U.S. Consumers Snapping Up CBD Products
- ‘Love Hormone’ Could Hold Key to Treating COVID
- Human Biology Appears to Have Two Seasons, Not Four: Study
- Unlike Humans, No Bone Loss for Gorillas as They Age
- Modest Increase in Patient Visits Could Offset Costs of Scribes
- BMD Testing Rates Low in Men Initiating ADT for Prostate Cancer
- Lifetime Prevalence of Suicide Ideation 17.4 Percent Among Doctors
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…