Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Tai Chi Beats Aerobics for Fibromyalgia Pain
- Waning Vaccine Protection May Be Driving Rise in U.S. Mumps Cases
- Are Pricey Orthotic Insoles Worth It for Heel Pain?
- A Surgery-Free Fix for Bad Knees?
- Blueprint Being Developed to Address Physician Burnout
- Personal Health Info Found in Recycling at Five Hospitals
- Drug Copayments Often Exceed Prescription Drug Costs
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.