Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Drug That Eases Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain Won’t Help ‘Regular’ Arthritis
- Widely Used COPD Meds Tied to Increased Fracture Risk
- Menopause May Worsen Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms
- More Bad News on Flu: It’s Tied to Higher Heart Attack Risk
- Burnout Found Prevalent Among Doctors in Single Health System
- Hydroxychloroquine No Better Than Placebo for Hand OA
- Patients Want Physicians to Have Greater Connectivity
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.