Medical Specialty >> RheumatologyRead article
- Could the First Drug That Slows Arthritis Be Here?
- Repeat Bone Density Tests Might Not Be Needed, Study Finds
- Less Smoking, Drinking Means Fewer Hip Fractures for Americans
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug May Fight Severe COVID-19, Early Data Show
- Life Expectancy 78.60 Years for U.S. Population for 2009-2011
- Longer Bisphosphonate Drug Holiday May Up Fracture Risk
- CDC: More American Indian, Alaska Natives in Fair, Poor Health
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…