Medical Specialty >> RheumatologyRead article
- FDA Approves Monoclonal Antibody to Treat Arthritis in Cats
- How Safe Is a ‘Holiday’ From Bone-Strengthening Meds?
- Unlucky in Love? It Can Damage Men’s Health, Study Finds
- Four Factors in Midlife Predict a Healthy Old Age for Women
No similar findings seen for middle-aged women
- Factors at Midlife May Predict Health Trajectory in Women
- Severe COVID-19 Outcomes Rare After Primary Vaccination
- Duloxetine Does Not Alleviate Pain in Chronic Osteoarthritis
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…