Medical Specialty >> RheumatologyRead article
- Textured Breast Implants Linked to Rare Cancer
- Higher Doses of Vitamin D May Boost Preemies’ Bone Health
- Arthritis Can Strike Children
- Scoliosis Screenings Can Help Catch Spine Problem Early
- Clinician Job Satisfaction Linked to Improved Burnout Scores
- Conditions Tied to Clinician Dissatisfaction Are Modifiable
- Tofacitinib Superior to Placebo in Active Psoriatic Arthritis
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.