- Poverty Could Make Lupus Even Worse
- Gene Therapy Might Someday Mend Badly Broken Bones
- Heart Attack Risk Spikes After Respiratory Infection, Study Finds
- Forget Steroid Shots for Long-Term Relief of Arthritic Knees
- Nine of Ten Practices Surveyed Have Dismissed Patients
- Tips Provided to Help Physicians Plan for Retirement
- Weight Loss, Aerobic+Resistance Exercise Best for Obese Seniors
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.