Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Virtual Reality Can Bring Real-Life Pain
- Certain Diabetes Meds May Lower Gout Risk, Too
- All in the Timing: Many Get Knee Replacement Too Late or Too Soon
- Smog May Be Bad for Your Bones
- Ageism Predicts Significantly Worse Health Outcomes
- History of Falls Predicts Future Fractures in Postmenopausal Women
- Evolution of Approval, Regulation Processes for Drugs Explored
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…