Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Stigma Another Burden for Many With Psoriasis
- Sleep Apnea Might Raise Odds for Painful Gout
- AHA: Gout Could Increase Heart Disease Risk
- New Drug of Last Resort Tackles Resistant HIV
- Drug Prices Increase More Than Expected After Shortages
- Compliance With Requirement to Report Results on EUCTR Is Poor
- Many RA Patients’ Pain Related to Central Nervous System
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.