HealthDay Reporter Read article
- How Doctors Decide to Treat a Ruptured Achilles
- Ouch! How to Tell If You Have a Sprain, a Strain or a Tear
- Obesity May Not Compromise Knee Surgery Success
- Scientists Spot Gene for Rare Disorder Causing Deafness, Blindness
- ACP Issues Challenge to Cut Task Burden and Put Patients First
- Paid Malpractice Claims Cut in Half From 1992 to 2014 in U.S.
- Ultrasound IDs Ankle Pathology in Inflammatory Rheumatic Dz
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Spondylosis is a chronic degenerative disease of the intervertebral discs associated with reactive changes in adjacent vertebral bodies.
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.