Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- A New Hip or Knee Can Do a Marriage Good, Study Finds
- Extra Pounds Could Bring More Painful Joints
- COVID-19 Antibodies May Tame Inflammatory Condition in Kids: Study
- Compression Stockings May Not Be Needed After Surgeries, Study Finds
- Links Found Between Leaders of Medical Associations, Industry
- 9.5 Percent Uninsured in U.S. From January Through June 2019
- Only One in Four U.S. Hospitals With ICUs Have Tele-ICU Services
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…