Medical Specialty >> RheumatologyRead article
- Dr. Tommy John Hopes Fewer Young Athletes Need Dad’s Namesake Surgery
- Middle-Aged and Impaired? More Common Than You Might Think
- Obesity to Blame for Epidemic of Knee Dislocations, Complications
- Smog May Harm Your Bones, Too
- Baby Boomers Have Increased Risk of Rx Opioid Overdose Death
- Chronic Conditions Increasing Among Childbearing Women
- Many Health Care Providers Work While Sick
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.