- Fish Eaters Report Less Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain
- Guided Exercise May Help Chronic Fatigue Patients: Study
- OCD May Be Linked to Inflammation in the Brain: Study
- Want a Workout for Mind and Body? Hop on Your Bike
- Anti-TNF-α Rx Improves Sleep Quality in Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Opioid Rx Too Often Given to Back Pain Patients With Depression
- 1991-2014 Saw Minimal Change in Health Spending Per State
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.