Medical Specialty >> Rheumatology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Playing More Than One Sport Helps Teen Athletes Avoid Injuries: Study
- ‘Swimmer’s Shoulder’ Strikes 3 in 4 Teen Competitors
- Get Moving: Exercise Can Help Lower Older Women’s Fracture Risk
- Quad Training for Knee Support
- Coronary Calcium Score May ID CV Risk in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Recommendations Developed to Address Clinician Burnout
- Risk for Birth Defects Not Increased With Adalimumab
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Johnson and Johnson is extending the voluntary recall of certain lots of OTC products in the Americas, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Fiji. This includes Tylenol, Motrin and St. Joseph’s aspirin.
Tamer M. Fouad, M.D..
Influenza vaccine not adversely affected by RA drug methotrexate.
Arthrocentesis, with subsequent synovial fluid analysis, is used to determine the cause of arthritis in all cases presenting with joint effusion or…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…