Medical Specialty >> SurgeryRead article
- C-Section Infection Risk Higher for Moms on Medicaid: Study
- FDA Halts All Sales of Pelvic Mesh Products Tied to Injuries in Women
- With Weeks to Live, Many Cancer Patients Try Useless Treatments
- Why More Patients Are Surviving an Aneurysm
- Some Patients With Imminently Fatal Cancer Undergo Treatment
- Standardizing Demographics Ups Accuracy of Patient Matching
- Operator-Directed Sedation Seems Safe in Peds Cardiac Cath
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.