Medical Specialty >> SurgeryRead article
- U.S. Seniors Are Getting Fewer Abdominal Surgeries
- Pregnancy Within 1 Year of Weight-Loss Surgery Carries Added Risks
- Most Top U.S. Surgeons Are White and That’s Not Changing
- How the Pandemic Changed Breast Cancer Care
Most patients sustained superficial burns and only 4 percent had full-thickness burns; 19 percent…
- Antibody Response Lags After Second Vaccine Dose in Transplant Recipients
- Blacks, Hispanics Underrepresented in U.S. Surgical Leadership
- Risk for Overdose Up With Opioid Prescriptions After Dental Procedure
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…