Medical Specialty >> SurgeryRead article
- Big Weight Loss May Help Prevent Severe COVID-19
- Exercise Soon After Breast Plastic Surgery Is Safe, Healthy
- Sexism May Play Role in Who Performs Your Surgery
- Hip Replacements on the Rise Among the Very Young
Findings seen in second phase of the pandemic; no significant racial differences seen during…
- Same-Day Discharge Increasing for Hip, Knee Arthroplasty
- Fourth Vaccine Dose May Up COVID-19 Immunity in Kidney Transplant Recipients
- More Kidneys From Deceased Donors With AKI Being Transplanted
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…