Medical Specialty >> SurgeryRead article
- What Anesthesia Works Best for Hip Fracture Surgery?
- Doctors Transplant Kidneys to Children Without Need for Immune-Suppressing Drugs
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Greatly Lower Odds for Many Cancers
- Some Younger Women With Early-Stage Breast Cancers Might Skip Radiation
Considerable racial disparities seen in treatment, with surgery receipt lower for Black versus…
- Both Bariatric Surgery Methods Yield Similar 10-Year Results
- Post-Tonsillectomy Deaths Up in Children With Complex Chronic Conditions
- Robotic Surgery Offers Benefits for Total Hip Arthroplasty
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…