Medical Specialty >> SurgeryRead article
- Weight Loss Surgery a Good Option for Severely Obese Kids: Study
- Telemedicine Gets High Marks for Follow-Ups After Surgery
- Flat-Footed: What Works Best to Fix ‘Fallen Arches’?
- A ‘Bionic’ Arm That Feels Like Her Very Own
Findings seen even for those at risk for severe disease and racial and ethnic groups disproportionately…
- Greater Weight Loss After Bariatric Surgery Tied to Diabetes Remission
- Robotic Gastrectomy for Gastric Cancer Does Not Cut Postop Infections
- Precedent Needed for FDA Approval Decisions When Evidence Lacking
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…