Medical Specialty >> Surgery
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Despite Opioid Crisis, Most Patients Want the Drugs for Post-Op Pain
- Discharge Day Won’t Affect Heart Surgery Outcome: Study
- C-Section Rates Have Nearly Doubled Since 2000: Study
- Weight-Loss Surgery Linked to Fewer Delivery Complications
- Gastric Banding, Metformin Similar for Improving Glycemia
- Cataract Surgery Tied to Drop in Cognitive Decline in Seniors
- Global Rates of Cesarean Section on the Rise Since 2000
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.