Medical Specialty >> SurgeryRead article
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Help Ease Urinary Incontinence
- Black Patients More Likely to Need Emergency Surgery for Colon Cancer
- Better Imaging Allows More Women to Opt for Breast-Conserving Surgery
- Black Patients With Brain Tumors Less Likely to Get Surgery Than Whites
In two years following a rural hospital closure, nearby hospitals see increase in emergency department…
- Children’s Firearm Injuries Up During the Pandemic
- Blacks More Likely to Undergo Emergency Surgery for Colorectal Cancer
- Nonphysician Practitioners More Likely to Use Contrast Media for CT
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…