Medical Specialty >> Surgery
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- 2-Drug Combo Could Help Some Women Through Miscarriage
- Think Twice About Tonsil, Adenoid Removal
- New Treatments May Extend Pancreatic Cancer Survival
- Drug May Spare Some Kidney Cancer Patients From Organ Removal
- Algorithm Predicts Very Low Blood Pressure During Surgery
- AMA Vows to Improve Access for Docs Seeking Mental Health Care
- Screen Does Not Cut Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Mortality in Men
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.