Medical Specialty >> Surgery
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Amputation May Not Be Best Option for Severe Circulation Problems
- U.S. Trauma Doctors Push for Stricter Gun Controls
- Elective Labor Induction May Cut C-Section Risk
- Wait Times for Obesity Surgery Are Growing
- Opioid Dependence More Common Before Spine Surgery
- Liposomal Bupivacaine Block No Aid for Cesarean Pain
- Patient Portals Don’t Appear to Have Much Traction
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.