Medical Specialty >> SurgeryRead article
- Are Primary Care Doctors Prepared to Discuss Cancer Treatment?
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Bring a Bedroom Bonus
- Transgender Hormone Therapy Could Pose Heart Dangers
- Up to 1 Hour of General Anesthesia Safe for Infants: Study
- Over Half of Hip Replacements Expected to Last 25 Years
- Brief Anesthesia in Infancy Does Not Mar Neurodevelopment
- Cancer Death Risk Up for Kidney Transplant, Dialysis Patients
Dr. Alberto De la Guerra. The Food and Drug Administration has after repeated delays proposed removing metastatic breast cancer as an indication from the Avastin label. The proposal is being contested by Roche/Genentech, the drug’s maker. In this article we review the evidence for and against this decision.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
The operating room is where, without doubt, many lives are saved and a multitude of destinies are altered. However, in today’s rapidly changing world, the number and complexity of surgical procedures are increasing dramatically. So is the number of surgical sub-specialties. The operating lists in…M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
In medical history, there have been instances wherein, one gained “name” and “fame” for “describing” a particular condition or “performing” a procedure, when in fact, someone else had already described or performed that procedure. Some conditions have been wrongly named after individuals…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.