Medical Specialty >> UrologyRead article
- Black Nursing Home Residents More Likely to Need Hospital Care
- Key to Battling UTIs May Lie in ‘Good’ Germs Within the Bladder
- Are Antibiotics the Cause, Not Solution, of Recurrent UTIs?
- Obesity Raises a Man’s Odds for Fatal Prostate Cancer
Additionally, decreases in satisfaction with work-life integration and increases in depression…
- Coffee Intake Linked to Longer Prostate Cancer-Specific Survival
- Neoadjuvant Novel Hormonal Agents Studied in High-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Medical Debt Tied to Worsening of Food, Housing Insecurity
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…