HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Bike Fanatics Shouldn’t Worry About Effects on Sexual Health
- E-Cigarettes Linked to Bladder Cancer Risk
- Ick! Synthetic Mucus Could Battle Dangerous Bugs
- PSA Testing Rates for Prostate Cancer Have Leveled Off
- Combined Urine Test for T2:ERG, PCA3 Ups Prostate CA Detection
- Nine of Ten Practices Surveyed Have Dismissed Patients
- One in Five Cancers in the United States Is Considered Rare
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.