- Less Salt, Fewer Nighttime Bathroom Trips?
- Is MRI the ‘Mammography’ of Prostate Cancer Screening?
- Drugs for Prostate Trouble, Balding Not Linked to Suicide Risk
- Kidney Transplant Survival Up Among Babies, Kids
- ACP Issues Challenge to Cut Task Burden and Put Patients First
- Post-Op Urinary Retention Common After Spinal Stenosis Sx
- Paid Malpractice Claims Cut in Half From 1992 to 2014 in U.S.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.