Medical Specialty >> UrologyRead article
- Black Men Less Likely to Get Follow-Up MRI When Test Suggests Prostate Cancer
- Two New Symptoms That Could Point to Pancreatic Cancer
- Urine Test May Spot Aggressive Prostate Cancer
- Shorter Course of Post-Op Radiation May Work Well for Prostate Cancer Patients
Fosfomycin not noninferior to ceftriaxone or meropenem for bacteremic urinary tract infection…
- Incidence of Advanced Lung Cancer Continues to Decline in the U.S.
- Donepezil Tied to Risk for Overactive Bladder
- Response to Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer Better in Black Men
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…