- Shift Work May Put Damper on a Man’s Sex Life
- Bike Fanatics Shouldn’t Worry About Effects on Sexual Health
- E-Cigarettes Linked to Bladder Cancer Risk
- Ick! Synthetic Mucus Could Battle Dangerous Bugs
- PSA Testing Frequency High in Control Arm of Screening Trial
- Support for Financial Penalties Up With Emphasis on Patient Harms
- AUA Reports on Nonneurogenic Chronic Urinary Retention
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Thank you for reading my article. Interesting theory. Lots of research is ongoing to figure out the many ways aspirin does it magic.
Times Online / The Sunday Times voted Doctors Lounge as 3rd best ‘Ask an expert’ website.