Medical Specialty >> Urology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- Antibiotics Tied to Higher Kidney Stone Risk
- Women’s Pelvic Floor Surgery Not Always Long-Term Fix
- Kidney Stones on the Rise Among Women
- What Might Make Prostate Cancer’s Return More Likely?
- Major Depression in Males May Lower Chances of Conception
- PSA Level Three Months After Radiation Tx May Predict Outcome
- From 2008 to 2014, Prostate Cancer Testing, Treatment Down
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
Great articles. learnt a lot from it.