Medical Specialty >> UrologyRead article
- Pregnancy Raises the Risk for Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence Surgery Won’t Raise a Woman’s Cancer Risk
- Doctors’ Group Says Antibiotics Can Be Taken for Shorter Periods
- Device Used for Thousands of Years Eases Major Cause of Female Urinary Problems
Model combining measurement of EN2 protein marker and levels of 10 genes in urine could reduce…
- Blacks, Hispanics Underrepresented in U.S. Surgical Leadership
- Physicians Report Sharing Office Visit Notes Beneficial Overall
- COVID-19-Associated Cancer Screening Deficit Quantified in U.S.
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…