Medical Specialty >> Urology
HealthDay Reporter Read article
- What Works Best to Help Men With Overactive Bladder?
- Mediterranean Diet May Help Preserve Kidney Function After Transplant
- ‘Don’t Give Up:’ Parents’ Intuition Spots a Rare Illness Before Doctors Do
- Woman’s Suddenly Purple Pee Had Doctors Guessing
- National Health Spending Expected to Increase Through 2028
- Antioxidant Supplements Offer No Benefit in Male Infertility
- Female Clinical Chairs Paid Significantly Less Than Men
M. Aroon Kamath, M.D..
I recently came across a very interesting article listing the many extended uses of the Foley’s catheter in plastic surgery . This article prompted me to attempt to compile information on the various ways in which Balloon catheters and other devices based on the balloon principle have been used…
As I understand, this is a great step of development that we can use to save many people from horrible diseases. and i also hope Dr.Lain and your partners…