Medical Specialty >> Infections

Forum Name: Fungal infections

Question: Sore foreskin

enliven - Mon May 07, 2007 11:11 am

Hi
I am diabetic and am prone to thrush, i am male. Recently i have been treated with flucanazole which cleared up the majority. However after that i found it hard to pull my foreskin back, if i bathed it in aqueous cream it is normal. i have noticed when withdrawn the skin is cracked so was prescribed dactarin but it does not seem to have worked. Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Mon May 07, 2007 4:18 pm

User avatar It is possible to get a fungal infection of the foreskin, as well as other infections. I would recommend you see your doctor for a re-evaluation to make sure you are getting the proper treatment.