Medical Specialty >> Infections

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Redish Rash on head

cubsr4real - Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:54 pm

Hi, i am a 20 year old male that recently (about 4 months ago) got checked for an std and results came back negative. The problem i currently have consists of a few different symptoms. Over the last three weeks i have itching constantly (mainly lower abdominal region and arms, even after benedryl and itching pills subsribed by my doctor). I recently i have had this small dot on the head of my penis(maybe a blister) which has turned into a scab. Moreover, it has seemed that what i have has mildly spread to a lower section of the head. Now, i never itch in that specifed area or feel any pain (although sexual intercourse has caused the rash to spread, which it what i was referring to earlier). Basically, i have not seen the doctor for this problem because my girlfriend does not have stds at all and i of course was recently informed that i do not have anything either. The doctor saw no lines on my arms or legs, and told me that i have no visible signs of scabies. It just puzzles me now because of the blisters/scabs that have came about and prior to them appearing. Any ideas?
 cubsr4real - Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:24 pm

additionally, i forgot to mention that my girlfriend who i also sleep with, also itches in the similar regions that i do.