Medical Specialty >> Infections

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Penis discharge

redrock - Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:39 pm

Hi I am 22 y.o. Male, never been diagnosed with any std before. Clean family history that I know of. Off of medications. Problem is that I have had this chite discharge for a while. I went to my doc in early june, he treated me and said that since I was neg. the last time I was checked up, that if I get symptoms again that he wont treat me. Well its almost the end of July and I still have this discharge. He said since I was neg, it was jus prostate discharge. N-e-ideas on why this is still happening. Thank you for all your help
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:16 pm

User avatar Hi Redrock,

I am also not certain why you would continue to have this discharge. I would recommend you see a urologist for further evaluation.