Medical Specialty >> Infections

Forum Name: Fungal infections

Question: Fungal infection in Groin Region

kewldudesam - Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:53 am

I am suffering from Fungal infection in my Groin Region.When i take bath and clean it some white particles comes from the skin which is making a layer on skin.some Area is Normal in Colour other is White.Its is only In Testes and Beneath the Penis.When i clean it while i bath it goes away but the next day its again the same.What should i Do.?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:27 pm

User avatar HI Kewldudesam,

I would recommend you see your doctor to have this evaluated. It sounds as if you may have an extensive fungal infection that may need more than a topical cream. The oral medicines are prescription and are much stronger.