Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Infections Answers List

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Solids in semen

 raferalston - Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:59 pm

What could this be? For the last few months I have noticed strange yellow or cream colored solids mixed in when I ejaculate. I can feel them coming out and this worries me. They are similar to the consistancy of tapioca pudding.

Thank you.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:16 am

User avatar Jelly-like globules formed in the semen is considered quite normal and common. Don't worry about it if you aren't having other problems or concerns.

Take care.
 raferalston - Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:23 am

Thank you very much

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us