Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: itchy penis

camaro93 - Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:33 am

the left side of my penis was really itchy for about a week and a half but isnt anymore my head of my penis had a couple of little dots on it like pimples they didnt hurt or itch and my girlfriend has nothing wrong with her. i used nair and had nothing wrong at the time i used it, i was wondering if i could have had a bad reaction to the nair. the symptoms didnt start till about two weeks after i used nair.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:59 pm

User avatar Itching in the genital area is often a sign of a fungal infection and it can be treated with antifungal cream that can be obtained without a prescription.

I doubt you would have had such a delayed reaction to the nair but if this suggested treatment doesn't help and the itching continues, it should be evaluated with your family practice doctor or general practitioner.