Medical Specialty >> Infections

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

Back to Infections Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/12/2017.

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: White bumps on penis and testicles...

gqwhat - Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:50 am

Ok I wanted to be able to put up a picture I took on here.. can anyone help me do that?

But I have small white bumps on my testicles and lower shaft. I feel like I have had them for a really long time but lately they ahve gotten worse. Is there anything you could tell me about them? How to get rid of them? etc? I think they might be "pilar cysts" but I am not sure. I also have one small one on my chest.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 pm

User avatar Hi Gqwhat,

You may be seeing some blocked pores or prominent hair follicles. I would recommend that you have your doctor take a look at this the next time your in the office.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us