Medical Specialty >> Infections

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: white splotch of skin on penis head

lostone29 - Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Hello, I have recently noticed a small, discoloration on the tip of my penis. It is circular in shape and is cream/white in color, but not raised off the skin. Sometimes it will dissappear, but then the next time i check it is back. It dosent look like a wart or pimple, dosent cause pain, and dosnt have any certain feeling to it. I have engaged in protected intercourse only one time, but recieved oral twice. Any ideas what this may be? Please help asap
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:42 pm

User avatar Hi Lostone29,

I'm not exactly certain what this would be. It may be an area of contact inflammation from excess moisture or possibly a fungal skin infection.

I would suggest that you have your doctor evaluate this the next time you are in to see your doctor. If it begins to get worse you should see your doctor sooner.