Medical Specialty >> Infections

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

Back to Infections Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/12/2017.

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Pains in my penis since intercourse

 ash182 - Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:15 pm

I have had the same sexual partner for the last 4 years but after intercourse last night i have noticed an aching pain in my penis. I did not ejaculate during intercourse but afterwards did during foreplay. (Neither me or my partner have had any other sexual partner since)
Please could someone help.

Also. There have been times that during any kind of sexual activity i have not ejactulated at all. Can this cause any kind of problem?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:09 pm

User avatar Hello,
I would watch and wait - most likely the pain will resolve on its own. Perhaps just a little trauma or something but if not, may need to have it checked.

Not ejaculating will not cause any problem.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us