Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: slight discharge from penis

cranberryjuice - Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:50 pm

I received unprotected oral sex. I was screened for clamydia and gohnoreah and it was negative. I seem to have a slight discharge daily. I took 5 days worth of azrithomyacin, 250 mg as a precaucion. Still have the discharge. It seems to be clear/white like semen. What else could this be?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:15 pm

Since you have been tested and treated for infection I can't help but wonder if this is just normal lubrication. Do you find it happens particularly when aroused? Is it pretty slippery - if so this is the goal for sexual intercourse.