Medical Specialty >> Infections

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Multiple symptoms, lumps, blisters, soreness, bloody urine.

Rawr - Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:49 pm

I'm an 18 year old female and I recently had unprotected sex with my new partner.
About 5 days ago I started to feel a sore lump under the left side of my mons. To the touch it was a round swollen lump that hurt a lot. Then a day later I urinated and noticed there was blood in it. I thought I just had a UTI then and had protected sex either that day or the next after letting my partner know. About two days ago though I noticed a big cluster of what looked like big pimples at the base opening of my vagina, but outside the labia major. There's quite a bunch and they go along my rectum and buttocks; there's also one by itself on my bikini line as well as one on my right thigh away from anything else.

They cause me alot of pain, I guess because they rub up against eachother anytime I move. I noticed today though that they secrete puss themselves. I try my best to keep that region dry even more now because it can get very damp. I'm producing a very foul odor but I haven't had any strange discharge.

There's now also a lump thats formed on my left labia major but under the skin that is extremely painful to any touch. I'm even more so worried because today an area of skin right in the crease in my leg on my thigh has turned a little reddish in color and is sore to the touch so I'm worried about what may be forming. Also, just before I got on this website I urinated with blood again and it was very painful.

I've been trying to figure out what all these symptoms are. Possibly a bunch of things? I just wanted an opinion because I haven't been able to visit a clinic yet.
 Debra Van Ness RN - Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:10 am

Please see a physician as soon as possible. Stop sex even if protected for now. The symptoms of the lesions/blisters you describe sounds alot like herpes. The bloody urine I am not so sure about. This could be one of several STD's actually.
Please remember any sexually transmitted disease is possible to transmit even during "protected" sexual contact.
Some other symptoms can be a fever and swollen lymph nodes. Find out what this is exactly as soon as possible.

Debra Van Ness RN