Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Can HPV Spread Through Fingering?

DistortedTruth - Wed May 27, 2009 12:58 pm

I was at school and a girl told me she had HPV, but I'm an idiot and decided to finger her anyway. After I stopped, I wiped the ejaculate from her vagina off my fingers and started to touch myself. I was wondering if that could spread the disease. It's been a few months and I haven't noticed anything on me, but I would still like to know to clear up my worries.

Thanks.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 pm

User avatar Hello,Though HPV genital warts are highly infectious skin to skin or mucosal contact is said to be essential in spreading,so it is highly unlikely to spread by secretions from fingers.