Medical Specialty >> Infections

Doctors Lounge - Infections Answers

Back to Infections Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/12/2017.

Forum Name: Other infections

Question: spots

 dellybaby666 - Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:37 pm

I am a lesbian and have been with a younger lady recently. The thing is , is that Ive always had spots internally in my vagina there small and lumpy, But she didnt have them until a few times after having intercorse with me, I was wondering if this is a sexual infection or if it is normal and she is just developing. Thankyou. DELZ
 Kathy C, RN - Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:39 am

Hi dellybaby666, I would suggest both of you go to a physicain and have an exam to rule out sexually trasmitted diseases. That would be the only way to really tell.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us