Medical Specialty >> Infections

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: Skin Tenderness on the tip of my penis

mcnealie - Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:27 pm

I work in the restaurant business and I am always on the go. Sometimes towards the end of my shift. The tip of my penis is really tender and it hurts when I urinate. Usually when I wake up in the morning it isnt as tender and it doesnt sting any more. This comes and goes, here and there and sometimes when I examine myself the is a little white/cloudy fluid at the tip of me penis. I am not sexually active, and this has really only started the past few months. The last time I had sex was almost a year ago. I am wondering if this is just my underwear rubbing against the head of my penis and causing an irritation of if I should get this checked out by my doctor.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:05 am

User avatar Hello,The fact that there is a small discharge with burning or painful micturition necessitates a minimal testing especially for NGU ie non gonococcal urethritis.Even with a history of 1 yr old history these organisms are known to remain with out symptoms for quite some time.Trichomonas urethritis is other eminently treatable condition.
Sometimes a stone in the urinary tract cold cause pain reffered to the penile tip.
Thus it would be best to get an STD evaluation to make sure.