Medical Specialty >> Infections

Forum Name: Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Question: herpes???

bryan86 - Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:19 am

i had a encounter with a girl a new for a while about a year and a half ago (jan 04)... for the 1st time of my life i had unprotected sex for 2 minutes (maybe even less) then i told her enough and i put a condom on.. 2 months prior to this i noticed a pain on my anus everytime i set down a certain way but didnt pay it any attention because the pain lasted only for a day.......now since the sex encounter every now and then i have pain on my anus and sometimes a white pimple will show... its not a cluster of pimples it would be only one of them.. also i would get red bumps in my pubic hair region with hair sticking out of them.... i have never had bumps,blisters,pimples on my penis ... could this be a sign of herpes, HPV, genital warts,regular pimples or anything else?.... thanks
 bryan86 - Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:22 am

also to the prior to the sexual encounter i did a lot of sitting on hard non cushion chairs at work and at school.. so could it be hemmorhiods also?
 bryan86 - Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:12 pm

sorry again.. i also forgot to mention that in both of the areas don't expericence itching and burning....sometimes when the bumps are on my anus the feel like a hard rock is inside of them