Medical Specialty >> Nephrology

Doctors Lounge - Nephrology Answers

Back to Nephrology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/09/2017.

Forum Name: Miscellaneous Nephrology Topics

Question: Sleep Problem.

Mikey101 - Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:28 pm

Im sorry if this is not the right place for this. But here is the problem....

A few weeks back, I (guy) was staying over at my cousins (girl) house and we slept on seperate couches. The couches are still close together though. Well I fell asleep and woke up with my hand on her arm. I quickly jerked away, and really nothing about it. Well last week I notice she isnt really talking to me much and I ask whats wrong. I really wish I wouldnt have, because it was quite embarrising. It took me about 2 days to get it out of her, but I finally did. She told me that night I had took her hand and did a lot of embarresing things. Well she is pretty pissed at me know, probably thinks I am some kind of pervert or something. But all I remember is waking up with my hand on her arm. What could this be?

Please anwser as soon as you can. Thanks.
 Mikey101 - Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:33 pm

Sorry, I was reading back and I thought I might need to add somemore detail.

From what I can remember her telling me I took her hand and stuck it in my mouth....thats really embarresing. Oh and she also said I rubbed her face with my hand or something like that. Like I said before though, we were both sleeping on seperate couches, but the end we were sleeping on made us very close together.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us