Doctors Lounge - Nephrology Answers

Back to Nephrology Answers List

Forum Name: Miscellaneous Nephrology Topics

Question: tolvaptan tab

mohamd1964 - Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:09 am

Hello

i am an anaesthetist and i am suffering from polycystic kidney disease since 10 years and i am hypertensive on concor 2.5 mg and coversyl 10 mg and i knew from the internet that researche to use tolvaptan tab in the treatment of pkd but i want to know how can i get that tab and u know i can handle correctly the dose and the precautions to use this drug i know also that enrollment closed for that research

thanks
 John Kenyon, CNA - Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:05 pm

I'm unable to find anything on the subject of tolvaptan or the now-closed study, except that it's closed. However, I will refer this to the nephrology team here, and hopefully someone will have access to some information useful to you. Please check back in a day or two and see if anyone has posted any information you can use.