Medical Specialty >> Nephrology

Doctors Lounge - Nephrology Answers

Back to Nephrology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/09/2017.

Forum Name: Miscellaneous Nephrology Topics

Question: tolvaptan tab

mohamd1964 - Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:09 am

Hello

i am an anaesthetist and i am suffering from polycystic kidney disease since 10 years and i am hypertensive on concor 2.5 mg and coversyl 10 mg and i knew from the internet that researche to use tolvaptan tab in the treatment of pkd but i want to know how can i get that tab and u know i can handle correctly the dose and the precautions to use this drug i know also that enrollment closed for that research

thanks
 John Kenyon, CNA - Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:05 pm

User avatar Hello --

I'm unable to find anything on the subject of tolvaptan or the now-closed study, except that it's closed. However, I will refer this to the nephrology team here, and hopefully someone will have access to some information useful to you. Please check back in a day or two and see if anyone has posted any information you can use.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us